• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Seer' (408) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408

While searching for the Athosians, the team meets a man with extraordinary prophetic abilities, who gives them a dark prediction about Atlantis's future.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 12:57 AM.

hahahahaha, wraith jokes! slightly funnier than jaffa jokes, IMO.
    sigpic
    It was Arrested Development

Comment

It was nice seeing a hot alien babe who for once did not have the hots for Sheppard & Richard is back to being an annoying *******.
      Last edited by OobeDoobBenubi; 16 November 2007, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Solid Ep, I liked it, although the ending was a bit... meh

The Wraith joke was quality, shame they went cheapo on the Wraith Vs Wraith scene...

Not sure if I'm going to watch it on SciFi again, the amount of commercials was doing my head in, and is impotence really that much of a problem in the US?!
        Last edited by jenks; 16 November 2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Good episode overall, like the last couple eps there was alot going on. Woosley is such a *!!%^&*. This new twist with the replicators now targeting humans, the wraith food supply is interesting.

Am guessing Rachel Lutrell was farther along in her pregnancy than Teyla is supposed to be. The well placed computer monitor in carters office during the opening scene was a little obvious, as well as the dark colored outfit she wore throughout the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
            It was nice seeing a hot alien babe who for once did not have the hots for Sheppard
            Uh, the first scene.

That said, I think both were a little too busy.

That said, did we really need to see a 100% cloned battle scene between two hive ships? Would have liked a more memorable battle there instead of a reused scene from The Hive.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Wow what an excellent episode I'm still trying to get over the dramatic high. This episode was great from start to finish. Loved the interaction between Carter and woolsey, loved the guy who played Davos he was very good. Loved the reaction with Teyla when he said he knew. I loved Todd here again and hope we really forge a relationship with him. Everyone was spot on in this ep 10/10.
              Favorite Quote:
              Carter: "Shut Up Wollsey!"
              Wollsey: *looks stuned and slowly walks away with tail between his legs.*
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Definitely a better episode than what we've been seeing. Things are starting to really move now. Teyla's pregnancy wasn't a shocker since most of us already knew about it a long time ago. lol at the Wraith joke, that was a first. Woolsey was great as usual. I thought it would have been nice to see a bit more of Davos himself in the episode but whatever. I'm not sure what importance his daughter was supposed to play in this episode but at least she wasn't being Kirked by Shep...Anyway, I can't wait to see what events cause that last vision to come true.
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  Uh, the first scene.
                  But nothing came of it like usual. So for me I can ignore the first scene unlike Jill Wagners character

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    Uh, the first scene.

That said, I think both were a little too busy.

That said, did we really need to see a 100% cloned battle scene between two hive ships? Would have liked a more memorable battle there instead of a reused scene from The Hive.
                    Uh that was new though it looked completly different. It wasn't reused I thought it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                      Definitely a better episode than what we've been seeing. Things are starting to really move now. Teyla's pregnancy wasn't a shocker since most of us already knew about it a long time ago. lol at the Wraith joke, that was a first. Woolsey was great as usual. I thought it would have been nice to see a bit more of Davos himself in the episode but whatever. I'm not sure what importance his daughter was supposed to play in this episode but at least she wasn't being Kirked by Shep...Anyway, I can't wait to see what events cause that last vision to come true.
                      Really? We've been getting solid eps all season and this is no exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
                        But nothing came of it like usual. So for me I can ignore the first scene unlike Jill Wagners character
                        True.

Did anyone catch the whole "I've lost most of my influence amongst the Wraith" line? Considering he had a whole hive loyal to him without any leaks I'm wondering just how large a fleet he had (whether he had an alliance of wraith comparable to The Queen from Submersion).
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

What made this episode interesting was all the trust issues going back and forth. You did not know how it was going to end. Carter trusted "The Seer" but had a hard time accepting that a future cannot be changed.

Anyway, this ep is just setting up for the mid-season which I cannot wait for! Should be really good!
                          sigpic

Comment

Did they show a promo for Millar's Crossing?
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                              Did they show a promo for Millar's Crossing?
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X