This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any dreams latley ?

I had this freaky Dream last night, I had two Goa'uld Symbiotes in me. I don't know how or why but I did. I wasn't anywhere special just with my friends at my house. I remember I couln't feel their thoughts and that was woring me. Plus they were making me feel like crap. My friends kept telling me not to worry about it. It was so weird, I've never had a dream like that, or for that matter any about stargate. I just thought this was weird of all dreams to have about stargate. Next time I have a stargate dream I hope it has "AT" in it instead
    Anyone Else have dreams they would like to share?

two or three nights ago i dreamt i was on campus in the uni canteen and when i went to order food i looked up and it was teal'c serving dinner and the choices were fried symbiotes or something he called 'traditional earth food' which turned out to be a bag of crisps and a tube of toothpaste (?) and then when i told him i wasnt hungry he called me a shol'va and zatted me and then in the dream i woke up in my apartment and there was a party going on and everyone there was laughing at me cos i forgot to order a cake for maybournes birthday....
    maybe im watching too much stargate....
    or maybe i shouldnt eat chinese food before i go to bed.....
    meh

Comment

I've had lots of weird dreams, never any about Stargate though.

Comment

Well, when your Stargate dreams guest star Jimi Hendrix, maybe then you can start to wig...

Comment

Originally posted by Gµmmi@nð
          I've had lots of weird dreams, never any about Stargate though.
          I don't think I've ever had any Stargate dreams either.

Last night I dreamt that I bought an England football shirt with Matt Jansen and number ten on the back. Which probably won't mean much to anyone outside the UK or who isn't a footie fan. But I'm hoping it was a premonition.

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was at a Sum 41 record signing. That was strange. I do like Sum 41 but I haven't listened to any of their CDs for ages. Don't know where that one came from!
          "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

I had a stargate related dream, but not with any of the characters. Just dreamed of going places like they do. Was pretty neat.

Comment

Actually you have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than having a dream that is a preminision.

As for strange dreams I've had many strange ones myself, none about Stargate, but I have seen Star Wars & Star Trek imagry. And to add in another strange bit some of the imagry I don't get from my own sub-concious, but from my mom's.
              Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
              www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
              2 Cor 4:7

Comment

I have a habit of having some wierd(though not bad) dreams but not being able to remember them at all after half an hour awake. No Stargate dreams so far.

Can't say the same for my Mum though. She's been having a series of wierd dreams. Last night's was SG1 related(she caught a bit of New Order part 1 on Tuesday, the result was the following):

She didn't give me any details on individuals involved but the bottom line is, it involved Replicators eating at people's flesh to get at their iron and then turning into the person they just ate(I told her there was no way that would happen but...)

spoilers S8

Maybe I should keep her away from watching next week's ep given the imminent introduction of Replicarter
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                X