• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth & Consequences (210)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON TWO
    TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210

Peter and Adam track down a former Company scientist in order to find the Shanti Virus, though Peter does not know his new friend's true colors. Sylar tries to get rid of Maya's brother, and Micah is reunited with his mother. Monica uses her power to try and help her cousin.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:40 PM.

Good episode, though the Maya/Siler/Alejandro storyline is beyond predictable. Like evil Claire. Who wants to guess on who the two fallen heroes will be?
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

If Hiro dies, I will quit watching.

I am hoping it is Maya and Niki.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Matt's getting to be superfluous lately. And he broke my heart by mentally forcing Ma Petrelli to give up that name. If it's Niki then wow, poor Micah.

My new theory: Mohinder's power is to never know what's going on. And Peter obviously picked it up from him.
        Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

I thought this was a pretty good episode. Just setting things up really for next week's big conclusion. Now that will really be something to see. As for who we'll be losing, I can't even guess that. Too many possibilities.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            Good episode, though the Maya/Siler/Alejandro storyline is beyond predictable. Like evil Claire. Who wants to guess on who the two fallen heroes will be?
            I figured this would have sparked more comments. I'm not a giant fan of this episode but I think its just feeding into the big conclusion.

Peter's storyline is getting on my nerves. The man can freaking read minds so why the hell wouldn't he read Adam's mind after that lady warns him. She wouldn't just shoot them for no reason at all. I could deal w/ an evil Peter but he's just a naive puppy.

The Hiro-Peter fight in next episode is well lame. It should realistically last a few seconds. Peter can just immobilize Hiro or fry him. Of course we know from the previews that Hiro somehow gets to Peter's back. And now you have Peter fighting a former ally who helped him save the world once. And he is fighting him over what a girl? Its not like he can't save the world with out Adam.

About the Heroes who die. I would not be surprised if Micah dies in Nikki's arm. I doubt Monica dies but if its not Micah then she is gone. She warned Micah to stay away and I am going to guess that the kid follows the car somehow and gets a bullet for his troubles. Or maybe she catches a bullet to save Micah. I like Nikki so I hope she sticks around. She'd make a great bad ass character w/ all that pain and remorse.

O and Maya dies. Sylar gets his power back and kills her. She is one of the Heroes. This also means that Sylar was infected with a working Shanti virus.

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
              If Hiro dies, I will quit watching.

I am hoping it is Maya and Niki.
              The next episode is the last episode, ever. That's what Finale means.

So how did Syler find Molly? Major plot hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post

That would be what series finale means, however this is probably the season finale, unless by some miracle the strike is resolved. And Sylar could have picked up a fricken phone book or used the internet to look up Mohinder. Oh and Mohinder and Peter are clueless idiots, let's go blindly along and not question anything. I almost hope Mohinder bites it, because he is getting on my nerves.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Does anyone know who played the young Victoria Pratt?

Here's her picture on the website
                  Victoria Pratt

I thought it was Jaime Ray Newman (Lt. Cadman from SGA) but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    Oh and Mohinder and Peter are clueless idiots, let's go blindly along and not question anything. I almost hope Mohinder bites it, because he is getting on my nerves.
                    Judging by the fact that HRG is free and back with his family sometime in the next episode, and that Mohinder has found out that HRG was not lying about the company's involvement with the virus....yeahhhh...I'm thinking Mo starts thinking and comes around
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post

Dude...they've already named the next volume--they're just waiting for the writers to come back

Also....have you not heard of a phone book before? It's really handy....you can look in it and by people's names(they're even organized alphabetically) you can find their phone numbers
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought that was a great episode. There were a few things that irritated me to no end. Peter is really gullible-to the point that I believe if someone asked him for his social security number, credit card number, date of birth, and used the phrase 'its to save the world' he would give it up in a heart beat. Why would he not use telepathy on Adam to find his intent after Victoria goes to that much trouble to kill Adam and label Peter so quickly for being around Adam?

I understand that the plot must move on, but the dialogoe between Hiro and Peter was way too short-it can be summed like this: Peter: "OMG Hiro waz up!?" Hiro: "Not much, came to kill that blonde dude behind you for killing my father-" Peter: "Nu uh, I'm PRO-tecting him" Hiro: "Well instead of explaining why he's a bad dude, I'm going give a huge scream and run into you with a sword". Peter doesn't yell 'wait' or 'stop', suspend him in air with telekinesis, or even attempt to understand more about why his old friend would just go into kill mode without explaining himself more! Peter just puts up the lightning hand for epic win...

The end of the episode shows Hiro sprinting into Peter or Highlander with superpowers (because we now know that Adam, Peter, and possibly Claire die without a head) so I would expect Hiro to die inspite of the preview. Molly is next on my list because Sylar seems to really like Maya. The ability to find your prey outweighs the ability to kill everything in sight-especially when you already have that one (nuclear reaction).

The info on this site suggests that next episode supposedly contains a 4 way brawl between Hiro, Matt, Peter, and Nathan. Matt can make people do things and Nathan can jet into you knocking you into a building, but they would both be dust assuming they don't act first. Hiro can stop time and kill people with a sword inless Peter stops him. In that supposed fight I'll say Nathan and Hiro are goners while Matt forces Peter to do jumping jacks in midair. Its a tough call on who would really die. I have no idea who will die, but I have two fun scenarios for the beginning of Volume III next week-lets say these happen instead: Just for kicks lets say Elle gets bored and decides to shoot lightning at a car and Claude, the invisible man, accidentally intercepts the lightning while walking invisibly. While both are flying two different destinations, Nathan sideswipes West midair killing West.

One last thing: Sylar knows where Suresh lives because its the same apartment as last season when he invaded it and the same apartment that Mohinder's father lived in. Sylar + phonebook = No

Last edited by Snord; 27 November 2007, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snord View Post
                          I thought that was a great episode. There were a few things that irritated me to no end. Peter is really gullible-to the point that I believe if someone asked him for his social security number, credit card number, date of birth, and used the phrase 'its to save the world' he would give it up in a heart beat. Why would he not use telepathy on Adam to find his intent after Victoria goes to that much trouble to kill Adam and label Peter so quickly for being around Adam?

I understand that the plot must move on, but the dialogoe between Hiro and Peter was way too short-it can be summed like this: Peter: "OMG Hiro waz up!?" Hiro: "Not much, came to kill that blonde dude behind you for killing my father-" Peter: "Nu uh, I'm PRO-tecting him" Hiro: "Well instead of explaining why he's a bad dude, I'm going give a huge scream and run into you with a sword". Peter doesn't yell 'wait' or 'stop', suspend him in air with telekinesis, or even attempt to understand more about why his old friend would just go into kill mode without explaining himself more! Peter just puts up the lightning hand for epic win...

The end of the episode shows Hiro sprinting into Peter or Highlander with superpowers (because we now know that Adam, Peter, and possibly Claire die without a head) so I would expect Hiro to die inspite of the preview. Molly is next on my list because Sylar seems to really like Maya. The ability to find your prey outweighs the ability to kill everything in sight-especially when you already have that one (nuclear reaction).

The info on this site suggests that next episode supposedly contains a 4 way brawl between Hiro, Matt, Peter, and Nathan. Matt can make people do things and Nathan can jet into you knocking you into a building, but they would both be dust assuming they don't act first. Hiro can stop time and kill people with a sword inless Peter stops him. In that supposed fight I'll say Nathan and Hiro are goners while Matt forces Peter to do jumping jacks in midair. Its a tough call on who would really die. I have no idea who will die, but I have two fun scenarios for the beginning of Volume III next week-lets say these happen instead: Just for kicks lets say Elle gets bored and decides to shoot lightning at a car and Claude, the invisible man, accidentally intercepts the lightning while walking invisibly. While both are flying two different destinations, Nathan sideswipes West midair killing West.

One last thing: Sylar knows where Suresh lives because its the same apartment as last season when he invaded it and the same apartment that Mohinder's father lived in. Sylar + phonebook = No

Good points there...on the 4-way fight
                          Spoiler:
                          from the (so far 100% accurate)spoilers I've read, the only person(including Kensei) who is not explicitly stated to survive it is Parkman soooo...

my thoughts on who dies....
                          Niki and Sylar/Matt(depending on whether or not we can consider Sylar a "hero".

Also....on the phone number thing...*OH SNAP!* Mohinder probably gave it to him last season when they were bestbuddies and he just hasn't gotten a new number yet., So that "plot hole" is resolved. End of discussion!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm really hoping the fallen heroes will be Maya and Molly-- two pointless characters that have run their course and need to either get lost or stop being written so poorly.

If Hiro dies, I'm probably going to quit watching. His storyline has been the only one for me that has stayed consistantly interesting this season.

Peter's becoming an obnoxious immortal who, with every new episode is resembling Keanu Reeves more and more ("I can do everything with bad emotion acting".). The attention has been given to the wrong Petrelli, in my opinion.

Good episode, but still feels rushed. It makes me sad that they're stopping once the story's actually going somewhere.

Comment

maya and nickie, if it's hiro or peter i will be pissed, and if clair's blood revives one of the fallen heroes i will be pissed
                              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X