No announcement yet.

Four Months Ago (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of curiosity how did peter "remember what didn't even happen to him during the four months.IE Nickie and DL. side stories that sort of go against the general continuity of the episode, lol.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
      out of curiosity how did peter "remember what didn't even happen to him during the four months.IE Nickie and DL. side stories that sort of go against the general continuity of the episode, lol.
      The parts of the show where Peter was not involved in were NOT his memories. The show only used the Peter remembering things as a way to introduce the flashback show. Once the story switched to other characters, they were no longer Peter's memories, they were just things that happened in the past (flashbacks).

At no point in time did they try to pass off other character's plot lines as Peter remembering what happened to people he was not with.

I guess you could always go with Peter becoming invisible and going back in time to spy on the others if that works for you.

Comment

The show was titled "Four Months Ago" not "Everything in this episode is Peter's memories, including scenes he wasn't even in. It really doesn't make sense, but, yeah, they were all his memories. (Including the scenes with Niki and DL, especially those, were definitely directly Peter's memories and not just additional scenes that had nothing to do with Peter.)"

Comment

Interestingly, here's a widely circulating synopsis I've found that was released before the episode went to air. Notice that most of this never actually occurs...

As the second volume of Heroes begins, the fates of Peter, Nathan, and Matt are revealed, following the horrible showdown with Sylar and Peter's uncontrolled nuclear detonation miles above New York City. As everyone attempts to move on, a new sinister force begins stalking and murdering Heroes. With the family safely hiding in Southern Calafornia, H.R.G. and Claire attempt to live as inconspicuously as possible... which proves to be easier said than done.

Meanwhile, after landing in feudal Japan,Hiro meets his hero Takezo Kensei. Twins Maya and Alejandro Herrera hope to make the crossing into the U.S. from Mexico, in hopes of finding help with their deadly abilities.
          Very weird!
          sigpic

Comment

Uh isn't that the synopsis for Four Months Later, or whatever the premiere was called.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              Uh isn't that the synopsis for Four Months Later, or whatever the premiere was called.
              It certainly is and it certainly is

Comment

I'm guessing it is simply confusion between similar episode titles. Speaking of which, as has been mentioned, "Four Months Ago..." is a poor choice of title, as I would place the events of the episode at around 8 months ago? Yes/no?
                sigpic

Comment

1. The wedding scene was...ugh! The biggest reason for this ep being the premiere rather than ep 8! I saw it coming from ten miles off and it just seemed all the more sick as a result!

2. OK, not sure what to make of Adam at this point but safe bet says he's still dodgy.

3. This was the Haitian's idea of a safe way out? He still has his powers - that plan clearly didn't work!

4. So Nikki loses Jessica and winds up with...Gina? Not that bad an idea, DL got killed off a bit too cheap though.

An OK flashback ep though!
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Peter's story a big letdown to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                      Talk about a filler episode. There was nothing that we have not talked about on this forum. I guess we can say that it was original to make Nikki have another personality but really we all know DL dies. He dies because of Nikki. I figured that she would have at least killed him.

At least Elle is a hottie.

And how far does the Haitian project? You'd think that Peter could have flown away with Adam.
                      well, nathan was what, 12 or so feet away in S1 when HE flew away..

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      I actually thought she did the best acting of anyone else in that episode... I'm actually liking her character because of the episode. Before I was iffy on her if only because we didn't have any background on her story yet.

Ace
                      From what it looks like, daddy has kept her hold up IN the company HQ, so she has had to develop something to bide the time.. Perhaps that is what has made her sadistic..

Comment

Working...
                      X