• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Months Ago (208)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON TWO
    FOUR MONTHS AGO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208

Following the explosion over New York City, Peter and Niki are both brought into the care of the Company. Peter meets a man named Adam, who convinces him that he has become the Company's prisoner. Disaster strikes when Maya's ability manifests during her brother's wedding celebration.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:38 PM.

Talk about a filler episode. There was nothing that we have not talked about on this forum. I guess we can say that it was original to make Nikki have another personality but really we all know DL dies. He dies because of Nikki. I figured that she would have at least killed him.

At least Elle is a hottie.

And how far does the Haitian project? You'd think that Peter could have flown away with Adam.

Comment

It's a shame this wasn't the season premiere because things in sequence make SO much more sense than haphazardly skipping around introducing stories halfway through.

Good introductory stuff, nice to FINALLY have a clue WTF is going on. It'll be interesting to see how much they can do in the three eps they have left.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        It's a shame this wasn't the season premiere because things in sequence make SO much more sense than haphazardly skipping around introducing stories halfway through.

Good introductory stuff, nice to FINALLY have a clue WTF is going on. It'll be interesting to see how much they can do in the three eps they have left.
        Agreed. Stupid strike, just give the writers whatever the hell they want so I can have more Heroes.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
          Talk about a filler episode. There was nothing that we have not talked about on this forum. I guess we can say that it was original to make Nikki have another personality but really we all know DL dies. He dies because of Nikki. I figured that she would have at least killed him.

At least Elle is a hottie.

And how far does the Haitian project? You'd think that Peter could have flown away with Adam.
          Filler is right. like someone else said, it should have been the season premire.

I'm starting to think Adam is good afterall and just wanted to not hide anymore so they locked him up. it will be interesting to see if him and Hiro meet up again.

you know, I wonder if Bob isnt the one that's the bad guy. He certainly thinks he knows what's the best for everyone.

Crappy way for DL to die.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I thought that it was a decent episode. Not sure whether Bob or Adam is supposed to be the more trustworthy at this point. I found it odd that Peter didn't mention anything about already having a healing ability or about Claire when he was talking to Adam about his powers.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
              Crappy way for DL to die.
              Indeed I'm surprised Niki didn't rip him apart.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
                I'm starting to think Adam is good afterall and just wanted to not hide anymore so they locked him up. it will be interesting to see if him and Hiro meet up again.
                I dunno, I'm still betting that (pure speculation here, but tagged anyway)
                Spoiler:
                Adam killed Hiro's father. The timing would be about right and it'd fit with Kensei swearing to destroy everything Hiro loves. Might also be interesting if he was the one to set Sylar on... was it Charlie? That's probably stretching things TOO far, but it'd still be intersting. *sigh*

I think the only reason he said he wanted to save the world was because he knew that would be the best way to get at Peter- that and saving Nathan. I don't like Bob or his motives, but I think he does have good reason to keep Adam locked up and I think it's significant that some commercial somewhere mentioned that Maya's power was the only one who could stop a certain bad guy- and what's worse than a bad guy who can't die?

In a way, though, it may be true: it could be that Adam's blood is the only thing that will be able to stop the plague... unless now it's the Cheerleader's turn to save the world. LOL! That's a nice bit of looping, too.

I know Kring admitted that he screwed things up, but that really doesn't do us a lot of good, especially now that the back half of the season has been aborted. *sigh* Maybe when it's over it'll be better to rewatch the season starting with this ep. I hate it when TPTB try to get cutesy with the criss-crossing timelines. It worked okay last season, but they shouldn't have pushed their luck by trying it again this season.

Comment

This episode wasn't too bad, but I agree that it should have been the season premiere. Crappy way for DL to die. I though that maybe Nikki killed him based on the TV Guide cover, which I guess she did, but indirectly. Anyone else mad that they didn't have Matt or Sylar in it? I really wanted to see Matt find out about Janice and how he ended up living with Mohinder and Molly. Also we still don't know what happened to Sylar and why he doesn't have his powers anymore. I thought this episode was suppose to answer all these questions of how everyone got where they were at the beginning this year?

Comment

It only makes sense to tell a few stories at a time. If EVERY character was in EVERY ep, nothing would get done and folks would be confused as hell trying to sort it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      It only makes sense to tell a few stories at a time. If EVERY character was in EVERY ep, nothing would get done and folks would be confused as hell trying to sort it all out.

Unless Mohinder gathered a bunch of them up in New York and formed a superhero team: The S-Men.
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree that it should have been done in order as well- this certainly explained a lot of things that we should have been told weeks ago. Ah well, hopefully everything progresses a little smoother from here. The ep was pretty disjointed, as many of them have been this season, but it gave us enough explanation that it worked. Though I don't think we needed that Maya/Alejandro section- that could easily have been done in much shorter flashbacks in another episode, because those bits really felt like they didn't fit in here at all. I just wanted to see what happened to the characters who were at Kirby Plaza- wish we had some more on Sylar.

Comment

This episode didn't do much for me, other than bringing back Elle... sure she's annoying, but she deffinately made it worth watching since practically nothing happened.

If you're going to fill in plot holes, please put a string of progressive plot into it... one episode that answers ALL of the questions from the first 7 episodes just ruins EVERYTHING.

Spoiler:
                          I'd also like to make a point that DL's death was pathetic and rather quick. Despite his noble act sometime before his death, it was still rather lame and disrespectful to his character, I felt.

This episode was filled with the plots I really don't care about (minus the one about Molly/Mohinder/Matt), and really gave off a rushed impression. It really does feel like they're ending the season off early by not allowing their plots to move out as they did in the first season.

After an awesome episode last week, this was just a disapointment.

Comment

I sorta liked this episode, but ya it should be the season opener. Adam doesn't totally seem like a good guy to me. But I was always looking forward to his story in the episode wondering when they would get back to it. I know there will be a twist, some century old revenge thing with Hiro I'm sure. When is Maya going to get out of that car for funks sake?! Killing D.L. off like that was kind of sad, after all they went through he gets gun'd down in an L.A. nightclub.
                            Hopefully there will be some meaty stuff next week to chew on.

Comment

I personally have no problem coming into a story half way in. It means that you don have spend 5 eps here's me getting my powers here's me doing something i shouldn't with them heres me sitting in the company jail for four with crazy lighting chick. That said this should have been soon but only in the sense that we should have reached this point with the show 3 eps ago and just trimmed the fat.

Also is it just me but does anyone else feel like maiya is a square peg in the round hole of the show at this point i just don't see where her storyline is going that is anything other than syler eating her brain or eating her brothers brain. because maiya and her brother have a very yin yang thing going on. In my view the most ideal out come there is some how syler get maiya power as he get stuck at the mercy of her brother but since that don't speak the same launge that would also get old quick. I wish they would have just given syler his death last year and been done with him he's cool but villains that don't die get stale fast.

best hopes going forward is that there are still forces out there that we don't know about that are causing the troubles
                              "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Working...
                              X