Keller in "Missing" good or bad??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keller in "Missing" good or bad??

tell me please what you think to keller because i have heard mixed opinions about her. because i really think she was great but not many do she was wicked to hear her experince at summer camp!!
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Good, I'm glad they didn't make her unrealistically macho.

Comment

Bad. The more I see her, the more I dislike her. She doesn't come across as a truly professional doctor, and all that whining, whew, I wanted to duct tape her mouth!

Comment

Good.

No, check that, great; totally relatable and realistic.

Comment

Keller will cancel the show . Seeing Keller makes me realise how good Carson was. I didn't even like him that much but now, he is 5 times better than miss "fix it" .

Comment

haha see i told you all theese mixed opinions woooooo go mixed opinions!! continue posting what you think did you like that bit in missing were she ate that disgust bug EWWW!!
            sigpic

Comment

There were enough wimps in Atlantis before Carson died, but with Keller around now, there's one too many!! Also, I lost the little respect I had for Keller already when I saw her cowering in fear, hesitating to cross a bridge, and refusing to eat something that actually looked delicious . I'm not sure whether Keller would've put herself at risk like Carson did on Sunday, even though she saved Naval while being hunted. I'm a little confused with her behavior because she'd be fearless when it comes to healing someone and cowardly when it comes to her own survival...

Comment

Keller is a good character who hasn't been given a chance by a lot of the fans. There are a lot of people who were very loyal to Beckett and will absolutely not give Keller a chance. I saw the same thing when Mitchell replaced O'Neill.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Keller is a good character who hasn't been given a chance by a lot of the fans. There are a lot of people who were very loyal to Beckett and will absolutely not give Keller a chance. I saw the same thing when Mitchell replaced O'Neill.
                  I gave her a chance. I think most people gave her a chance. Heck she got fandom love because she was in Firefly however now that people have seen her character....well they don't like her. It might change but if this was her episode then I doubt it.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                    I'm a little confused with her behavior because she'd be fearless when it comes to healing someone and cowardly when it comes to her own survival...
                    I think that's part of the problem. IMO, the character really flip-flopped throughout the entire episode. When she was whining about her medical stuff and not wanting to cross the bridge all I could think was that it might as well have been Rodney in the scene. Then, at other times I felt like they were trying to resurrect Carson with the way they made her the "cowardly doctor." Then again, on top of that she had these moments of great courage where it was easy to really admire the character.

I think it was all meant to illustrate Teyla's point that you'd be surprised what you can go through when you have to. Which, I guess is a pretty good idea, but the way it was done just made Keller look kind of odd.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I kinda like keller. just because she's a doctor doesn't automatically mean she'll keep her wits about her when her life's on the line. Knowing that Teyla didn't have any weapons on her really didn't help the situation and ease her already frayed nerves. It's possible to have nerves of steel when doing surgery yet be a total wimp when facing your own fears (real or imagined) in a hostile environment. But the fact that she found the courage to face them is admirable and totally relatable.

She's young and inexperienced in these type of situations. But given some time hanging around Carter and Teyla, she'll learn to toughen up. After this incident Carter will no doubt have her take some basic self-defense training and weapons handling.

Now if Carter were with Teyla on that trip you know Sam would take no chances going off-world no matter how benign the situation would seem. She would have had a gun hidden away in her pack and maybe a knife in her boot. They'd kick some major butt and would've enjoyed torturing the Genii (the piece of scum that he is) for info about the whereabouts of the Athosians in no time and wouldn't have needed the boys to rescue them.
                      sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                        I gave her a chance. I think most people gave her a chance. Heck she got fandom love because she was in Firefly however now that people have seen her character....well they don't like her. It might change but if this was her episode then I doubt it.
                        I'm not talking about the average fan who posts here. There are some who just don't like Keller. I was pointing out the die-hard Beckett fans never even gave Keller a chance.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Not so good. While I found her fear realistic, I had a hard time buying that they'd let someone work at Atlantis nowadays with so little combat or survival skills. She didn't have a very good idea of how to stay hidden.

Many of her lines could have just as easily been said by Carson or McKay.

I preferred her in other eps like DG.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            Not so good. While I found her fear realistic, I had a hard time buying that they'd let someone work at Atlantis nowadays with so little combat or survival skills. She didn't have a very good idea of how to stay hidden. Many of her lines could have just as easily been said by Carson or McKay. I preferred her in other eps like DG.
                            Carson and McKay started out with little or no combat skills. Missing showed that McKay can adqueatly fire a P-90. Give Keller a little time
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Carson and McKay started out with little or no combat skills. Missing showed that McKay can adqueatly fire a P-90. Give Keller a little time
                              yh defo she will deafantly improve i really hope she comes back in season 5 shes wicked
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X