No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell & Carolyn Lam Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the scene Lam and Mitchell stepped out of the elevator looking a bit ruffled and Landry was outside - grinning. Great, it said everything!!
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

I've been watching old vids I've downloaded. Been thinking of just how many opportunities they missed in highlighting this ship. It's almost like there's fic in there somewhere!

I have too much stuff going on for it to be me any time soon though.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Omg! I think I have a real idea for a Cam/Caro fic! I'm off and writing. I haven't watched Stargate in so long though...
        sigpic

Comment

I actually made an account literally just so I could say how much I love Cam/ Caro, and there is so little fic out there that sometimes I feel like I'm the only one!

Comment

Welcome!

Oh, there's Cam/Carolyn love out there. We're few and far between, but we're here. I think if tptb had another couple of years they might have explored the chemistry there. Just not enough time.
            sigpic

Comment

Did we ever decide how to fan want Ben's accent as opposed to Cam being from Kansas? Ficcing minds want to know
              sigpic

Comment

Cam and Carolyn was actually going to be a thing, and I wish we could have seen that!

Start a one minute into the video:

"I know they had a ton of plans. We actually filmed some scenes - Ben Browder and I - where they started to maybe develop a love interest between Lam and Mitchell, and those got cut."
                sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I really can't decide for all these little tidbits if it makes me want to squee or cry. Why can't they at least be part of the deleted scenes so we can be truly happy and they be quasi canon?
                  sigpic

Comment

And SG-1 leaves Amazon Prime just as I'm trying to watch Fourth Horseman so I can get details and tone right for a Cam/Carolyn fic.

Suppose I have to dig out the DVDs
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X