• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Missing' (407) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407

During a visit to New Athos, Teyla and Dr. Keller find themselves on the run from a primitive tribe of warriors.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 12:56 AM.

the doctor is a wimp, and I suppose it was a matter of time before they wrote out the Athosians

Comment

lol @ the warrior with the lollipop in his mouth

Comment

damn, no one watches this anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mi4si View Post
          damn, no one watches this anymore
          Watches what?
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

2 questions:

What's the whump factor?

What are the details on the "Kanan" guy?

If anybody can get a fairly detailed summary up, GREEN for them!!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I guess the Athosans don't take the pill.....

Comment

Originally posted by USMCgrunt View Post
                I guess the Athosans don't take the pill.....
                What, lol.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

That was a sorry-ass excuse for an episode. There were so, so many problems with it...

Comment

So Keller's to find out first ... interestingly Teyla seemed very uncomfortable with her bringing it up. Darting eyes and all. I would like to see what happens with this.
                    I fell asleep middle of it. Seemed like an OK episode though.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Teyla got beat like a red headed step child in this one. I particularly remember the mean kick the lead Bola Kai gave her after she accused them of being wraith worshippers.

I find this new found lover Athosian they cooked up to explain Teyla's pregnancy kind of forced. I would have been fine with someone from Atlantis being a daddy.

Also, why didn't Sheppard and Co. just track Teyla's radio signal when they were trying to figure out how to locate them? Teyla and Kellar were still in the cage when the Bola Kai reported they had seen the jumper come through the gate, and her radio was not far off.

Overall this was a really awesome episode, there was alot going on but it worked. The carter haters will be happy that this one was Carter free as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetsong View Post
                        Teyla got beat like a red headed step child in this one. I particularly remember the mean kick the lead Bola Kai gave her after she accused them of being wraith worshippers.

I find this new found lover Athosian they cooked up to explain Teyla's pregnancy kind of forced. I would have been fine with someone from Atlantis being a daddy.

Also, why didn't Sheppard and Co. just track Teyla's radio signal when they were trying to figure out how to locate them? Teyla and Kellar were still in the cage when the Bola Kai reported they had seen the jumper come through the gate, and her radio was not far off.

Overall this was a really awesome episode, there was alot going on but it worked. The carter haters will be happy that this one was Carter free as well.
                        So Kanan is definitely the daddy?
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Fine episode, though I think Keller stole the show. I thought this episode was gonna be heavily centered around both Keller and Teyla, though Teyla didn't really do anything different from what she usually does IMO, and not a lot of development on her part (until the very very end of course). Lots of good Keller moments, but she got a tad annoying at first when she was acting all whimpy, which is unual because I like Jewel Staite. Anyway, it was a good episode, not perfect but good.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            So Kanan is definitely the daddy?
                            It was never confirmed in the episode, I'm guessing you haven't seen it yet?
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

The winning streak had to end sometime. My prediction is that this will be my least favorite episode of the season. I certainly hope so. Boring!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X