X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonial Pearl Harbor - [Massive Spoilers - DO NOT ENTER (RAZOR SPOILERS)]

Hi Everyone

I will warn you, this will spoil everything.

Spoiler:

My buddy just showed me BSG Razor. Did you guys notice that it kinda reminded you of Pearl Harbor???

And the other Battlestar that got wiped out in the beginning, it looked similar to the Battlestar Galactica (obviously not though).

Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Spoiler:
    It has been said that there were originally 12 battlestars, it would be likely to assume many of these are still in service, they all look like Galactica. Afterwards, the total number came up to some 120, we know of at least 3 types of battlestars: Galactica, Pegasus, Valkyrie. It would be likely to assume that these are indeed classes of Battlestar and that there are more of them then just the one.

Comment

Starbuck's spoiler

Spoiler:

Did you guys notice at the end with the 1st Generation Hybrid, that he kept on saying that Starbuck is the "deathbringer"?

Could this mean that Starbuck is an evil cylon?

I'm not sure anymore. I was counting on starbuck being a cylon. If not, then I think that Laura Roslin is the cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
        Starbuck's spoiler

Spoiler:

Did you guys notice at the end with the 1st Generation Hybrid, that he kept on saying that Starbuck is the "deathbringer"?

Could this mean that Starbuck is an evil cylon?

I'm not sure anymore. I was counting on starbuck being a cylon. If not, then I think that Laura Roslin is the cylon.
        I still cannot accept how easily most humans (including Laura and Kara) believe every word that comes out from a Cylon mouth. Cylons are the enemy. They´ve wiped out almost all the human race....I wouldn´t accept them being worrid for the human race.

"All of this has happened before, all this will happen again".

It seems the Fleet has turned into the 13th Colony.....I accept that, but I wouldn´t believe a word from a Cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by McSwift View Post
          Hi Everyone

I will warn you, this will spoil everything.

Spoiler:

My buddy just showed me BSG Razor. Did you guys notice that it kinda reminded you of Pearl Harbor???

And the other Battlestar that got wiped out in the beginning, it looked similar to the Battlestar Galactica (obviously not though).

I hope SCIFI CHANNELL will endlessly regret letting BSG go in 4 seasons....and we will have Caprica. I´d love to see more 1st Cylon War.

The attack DID look terrific and I only wish we´d have a whole miniseries devoted to Pegassus. I felt it was too short.

Comment

Originally posted by DOIKECARTER View Post
            I hope SCIFI CHANNELL will endlessly regret letting BSG go in 4 seasons....and we will have Caprica. I´d love to see more 1st Cylon War.
            That's not even going to be part of the series, if it is ever picked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
              That's not even going to be part of the series, if it is ever picked up.
              Of course. I was only thinking about worst-case scenario. Caprica would be a totally different series and the Cylon War would-should be the end of it. I was playing devil, imagining myself being one TPTB who decide what shows are developed and which ones not.
              Razor has been first and foremost a great entertainment, full of action and reminded how rich BSG universe is or might be. Those glimpses of Scorpia Shipyard were awesome, the scenes of young Bill Adama were familiar and the Old Cylons looked fabulous!
              So many Battlestar Galactica stories might be told.....I guess I´ll feed on fanfiction.

Comment

If anything, they should revamp the "Caprica" series, and introduce how the cylons went astray.

They should really make the show starring the guy who played the Young Bill Adama. It would be interesting to see a show based on the past.

Start up cost would be nothing. New cast, same set, same CGI (the show is based on the old Battlestar Galactica anyways).

Comment

I loved the way Pegasus burned the retro jets and obliterated the dock as it tried to escape. That whole sequence must have cost an absolute fortune in FX but damn was it ever worth it.

If you look closely you can even see a few of the "reimagined galactica" models that were rejected get blown up here.

Comment

Nico Cortez really IS Bill Adama and making Caprica during the 1st Cylon War would be really interesting for BSG fans, for new ones. Familiar sets using all BSG sets, Mark II Vipers......it would be terrific.

Comment

well if they are going to make caprica are they going to keep any of the bsg sets? or are they going to remake them from scratch when they need to?

i'd like to see some of the other colonies not just caprica

Comment

Originally posted by deathskull View Post
                        well if they are going to make caprica are they going to keep any of the bsg sets? or are they going to remake them from scratch when they need to?

i'd like to see some of the other colonies not just caprica
                        It´s not as if you have to build sets from scratch.....as in Atlantis, for example. I´d love to see the rest of the Colonies too

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                          If you look closely you can even see a few of the "reimagined galactica" models that were rejected get blown up here.
                          Oh yeah? All I saw were a few Galactica-class and Valkyrie-class Battlestars, I don't suppose you could point out where these reject models appear?
                          Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                          Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                          Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                          - Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta View Post
                            Oh yeah? All I saw were a few Galactica-class and Valkyrie-class Battlestars, I don't suppose you could point out where these reject models appear?
                            Right around 13:30 after it cuts outside to the pegasus being bombed by raiders there a battlestar in the foreground as some missiles fly by in the background. It's fairly large but completely dark. It's one of the early attempts at a galactica apparently. Look at the weird flight pod design.

Comment

Ah, here we go:

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                              Look at the weird flight pod design.
                              Wow, you weren't kidding. Looks like they toyed with the idea of static pods early on. Makes me really appreciate the final design, ribs and all.
                              Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                              Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                              Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                              - Serenity

Comment

Working...
                              X