This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happend to the Tria????

Ok guys im just wondering wat happend to the tria. y dont they go get it and use it against the wraith and even if it was damaged couldnt they repair it.

Cheers, Jono

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Im pretty sure the asurans took it apart for something...

Comment

how,
      isnt it floating in between MW and Peg

Cheers, Jono

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
        how,
        isnt it floating in between MW and Peg

Cheers, Jono
        Yes it is floating in the middle of nowhere

and if the ancients had somthing like ten years to fix the hyper drive i'm pretty sure its shot beyond repair.

Comment

Still around the Midway station.

Which begs the question, WTF haven't Earth taken it.

Comment

then y dont we put a new hyperdrive in it

Cheers, Jono

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

then y dont we put a new hyperdrive in it

Cheers, Jono
              Probably because there are no spare hyper-drives availble.

And right now there is no use for the tria

Comment

There is plenty of use for the Tria. It will definitely be effective against the Wraith Hives.

Against the Asurans, who knows. The drones may well bounce off Asuran shields.

Comment

u would think they would do anything to get it coz they need some extra fire power

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                    There is plenty of use for the Tria. It will definitely be effective against the Wraith Hives.

Against the Asurans, who knows. The drones may well bounce off Asuran shields.
                    Right now the Asurans are fighting with the wraith so all we need to do is sit back and let them beat the crap out of one anther and then we could jump in and take the winner.

Comment

Earth definitely needs the extra firepower ASAP.

Plot hole.

They have battlecruisers which are shooting pellets at motherships. Asgard ion cannons and beam weapons are nowhere to be seen. What about the Asgard shield upgrades, hyperdrive and other upgrades???

Nothing yet.

Comment

i agree but while they wait they should be repairing it ready for when the war ends

Cheers, Jono

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

"Right now the Asurans are fighting with the wraith so all we need to do is sit back and let them beat the crap out of one anther and then we could jump in and take the winner"

Now Earth forces need to prepare for the eventual conflict. Strategy wise:

1. Get as many Asgard weapons and other upgrades they can on the ships.

2. Get the Tria in fighting shape.

3. Have at least 1 more ship built, if not 2 ASAP.

Because the Replicators will eventually win the war with the Wraith and will likely exterminate human beings afterwards. Before that happens, side with the Wraith to destroy the Replicators. Making sure that the Wraith are sufficiently weakened before joining them. The Replicators are definitely the way bigger threat.

For this, Earth needs to get their act together.

In a time of peace, you prepare for war. Otherwise, one will be caught with their pants off and be annihilated. Example: Europe WWII. Needed the Americans and Russians to save their bacon.

Comment

i agree but while they wait they should be repairing it ready for when the war ends

Cheers, Jono
                            Maybe they are, we don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                              Maybe they are, we don't know.
                              True

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X