Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Series of Eight

*Spoilers for "The Line"*

So, we now know what all eight prophesize!

1. Kaito dying (already come to pass)
    2. Claire lying dead on a staircase (already come to pass in "The Line")
    3. A man holding a clear vial of liquid (possibly the anti-heroes virus?)
    4. A blonde woman banging a metal wall/door (Niki/Jessica?)
    5. Peter and a man in a jail cell with a biohazard symbol nearby (in Dark Future #2?)
    6. Hiro and Kensei swordfighting
    7. Mohinder firing a pistol
    8. Mr. Bennet dead with Claire and someone making out in the background

Anyone have any theories on what, who, when, where, and why these events will come to pass (that already haven't, anyway)?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    [B]
    8. Mr. Bennet dead with Claire and someone making out in the background.
    Do I need to say who the someone is?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
      Do I need to say who the someone is?
      I'd say it's safe to say that most of us by now can assume who that is.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mohinder?

I know everyone is thinking West, but what if the black figure is not making out with Claire as everyone believes, but dragging her away.

Mohinder is in a painting shooting a pistol, the one just before this one, and he and HRG haven't been seeing eye to eye lately. Maybe some crap will hit the fan. Who knows? Maybe it's even the whole virus thing that will hit the fan. That's why Peter and probably the Adam guy are depicted in a cell with biohazard. Maybe they're immune to the virus or something or the cause of the mutation. Whatever....

Those paintings can be totally unrelated though or maybe all of them are connected like in the Save the Cheerleader sequence last year?

Remember these paintings are part of a sequence just like those and when Isaac painted sequences they were showing how correlated events happened through time. Maybe HRG's death is related to the big bad that will use
        Spoiler:
        Matt's dad
        to force Mohinder to shoot HRG and the events in the past will shape this future, thus why the painting with Hiro and Kensei sword fighting. It's each time more likely that Kensei is the piece behind it all in some way. I wouldn't freak if he's West's father.... and doesn't seem to be a coincidence that Mr Nakamura dead was painting number one since Kensei and Hiro are connected.

Nikki/Jessica can be banging the door in order to get to Mohinder/HRG while the shooting is happening.
        Spoiler:
        She's his partner now after all.

We're talking about Heroes, everything is possible. Enough of crazy theories from me. It's late and I'm not even sure this post makes sense.....
        Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 30 October 2007, 06:54 PM.
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X