Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heightmeyers Dream - Could it really do that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    101 ways to kill off Heightmeyer?
    *sigh*

But sure, why not... I could think of a few.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

As far as quick improv's go... I wonder what you could do with more time.
      Well. I wish I have more time to create my own expanded Stargate universe. There is so much potential of this round plot device. Silly MGM.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      101 ways to kill off Heightmeyer?
      Insolence.

The deadly sleep plot will be recycled in SG-1
      Spoiler:
      10x02 Morpheus
      too.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Morpheus is something to do with sleep and dreams... I don't see the same relation to Doppelganger.

Comment

I was very sad to see Kate Heightmeyer go. But this was the episode that made me realize that Katie Brown and Kate Heightmeyer were two different people.

For some reason, I though Heightmeyer was dating Rodney. Maybe the writers wrote her off because of the similar first names?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            I was very sad to see Kate Heightmeyer go. But this was the episode that made me realize that Katie Brown and Kate Heightmeyer were two different people.
            Redheads the both of them, though Kate was initially blond and Katie wasn't.

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            For some reason, I though Heightmeyer was dating Rodney. Maybe the writers wrote her off because of the similar first names?
            The character's first name was changed to Kate when she was first created because apparently there is a real life person running around on the planet who goes by "Jane Heightmeyer" so they had to change the first name.

She was just the red shirt of the week. Sadly.

Comment

No Australian is just a red shirt
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
              X