This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x05 - The Most Immature Episode Ever ~continued~

This is a continuation of the that got closed because it went off-topic because a bunch of posters, who shall rename nameless, spammed the thread with OT-ness.

Any such posts in this thread will be reported to the mods and I will lobby for appropriate punishment. Do not try to derail a thread and get it locked because you don't like it. Just don't visit it if you don't like the topic.

Originally posted by PG15
    Why do you trust IMDB so much, despite the fact that anyone registered there can edit it?

What horrible parents to let kids of such young age watch Atlantis.
    Because Gateworld states the same thing, as I have already pointed out.

Also, kids stay impressionable and stupid 'til their late teens, if not beyond. Do not underestimate the stupidity of kids and humans in general.

Originally posted by Linzi
    I totally disagree that Sheppard stares at women's chests. I've never seen that personally. But, I guess you can see anything if you want to, if you stare long enough ...
    Rewatch "Travelers". He sneaks a quick peek there (that or he just like the chalice).

Originally posted by bluealien
    What is?

What point are you trying to make?

Well I'm not a red blooded male and still managed to enjoy the show.. and what has "PC" got to do with anything. Didn't see anything "dumb" either.
    Championing for the respectful treatment of all groups of people no matter their sexuality, race, appearance or sex (or any other factor).

You pretty much insulted me for being "too PC".

Originally posted by PG15
    As far as I'm concerned, there wasn't an ounce of "Shep-Ho"-ing all through the episode, until that kiss that Larrin initiated (as a thanks for saving her life twice, of course)...and then it disappeared right after.
    Shep-Ho resurfaced the minute he got the chance (the kiss). Yes, she initiated it, but he went along with it. He wasn't surprised and he didn't stand around stunned while she molested him, he wanted a hot make-out session.
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 30 October 2007, 03:57 AM.

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post

Championing for the respectful treatment of all groups of people no matter their sexuality, race, appearance or sex (or any other factor).
    Why are you repling to someone else's post?
    Are you saying now you are a champion of some sort?...

You pretty much insulted me for being "too PC".
    I insulted you!! ..how on earth do you jump to the conclusion. I find most of your posts insulting..

Shep-Ho resurfaced the minute he got the chance (the kiss). Yes, she initiated it, but he went along with it. He wasn't surprised and he didn't stand around stunned while she molested him, he wanted a hot make-out session.
    Stop putting your own wild asumptions to things that never happened... and since when is kissing someone molesting them.. and again how do you know Shep wanted a hot make out session.

Please at least try and keep to the facts and stop adding your own interpretation....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Why are you repling to someone else's post?
      Are you saying now you are a champion of some sort?...
      Because it needed to be said. Championing is not the same thing as being a Champion.

I insulted you!! ..how on earth do you jump to the conclusion. I find most of your posts insulting..
      I have never insulted you directly. You, with your words dripping with disdain, accused me of being part of some of "post-feminism" and such for wanting less demeanal treatment of women in Stargate.

Stop putting your own wild asumptions to things that never happened... and since when is kissing someone molesting them.. and again how do you know Shep wanted a hot make out session.
      Because he leaned in, opened his mouth and participated in what would have become a hot make-out session had she not managed to reach the stunner so fast.

Men who don't want to make out turn away.

Comment

FA
        we have an existing episode discussion thread. How about you take your topic to the existing thread please
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X