Rodney McKay/Ronon Dex Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney McKay/Ronon Dex Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

hi i wanted to make this thread for such a long time, but i didn't think there was much out there of these two, after watching the episode Tao of Rodney and several others here it is, please post stories or musings of these two lovebirds thanks
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

oh c'mon look at the episode Tao of Rodney ??
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

You mean this?

It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

very nice, but ther is more where that came from . oh yeah

like the part where Ronon is going to buy him a gift so sweet ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
          You mean this?

her you go so yo don't have to search, see the love ? ^
          I
          sigpic

Comment

Weeell... I'm supposed to be a loyal supporter of Ronon/Teyla, but I have to confess, I really love this pairing too! I was converted after reading some of Hth's stories, which are so awesome. Here's the link to her story collection if anyone's interested...
            http://hth.gatefiction.com/atlantis.htm

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.

-Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by StarSkimmer View Post
              Weeell... I'm supposed to be a loyal supporter of Ronon/Teyla, but I have to confess, I really love this pairing too! I was converted after reading some of Hth's stories, which are so awesome. Here's the link to her story collection if anyone's interested...
              http://hth.gatefiction.com/atlantis.htm
              great site ,b ut which stories do you recommend?, i see so many which one has the greatest slash stuff with these guys ?
              sigpic

Comment

This is a bizarre but strangely appealing thread!!

I actually love the chemistry between Rodney & Ronon. It's definitely a love/hate relationship

sigpic

Comment

you are so right, but i believe there is more love , awww
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually think there a lot of exasperation in there too!!

sigpic

Comment

Nice thread MIZA!

Just drops in to show my sig - says it all doesn't it?

Love the chemistry between them, and I hope that TPTB won't let anything (or anyone) come between them in s5 to spoil it all...

I actually enjoy the R/R scenes more than the R/Shep ones - and I want more of them!!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                        Nice thread MIZA!

Just drops in to show my sig - says it all doesn't it?

Love the chemistry between them, and I hope that TPTB won't let anything (or anyone) come between them in s5 to spoil it all...

I actually enjoy the R/R scenes more than the R/Shep ones - and I want more of them!!
                        "Or anyone"? I think I agree there

Yeah I love the R/R... Shep's got Teyla, leave Ronon for Rodney

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          "Or anyone"? I think I agree there

Yeah I love the R/R... Shep's got Teyla, leave Ronon for Rodney
                          .....and what a great team we have!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                            .....and what a great team we have!!

Yup!

And to top it off, Jason said in an interview (will find it somewhere) that he doesn't want Ronon to get together with Keller
                            Spoiler:
                            YES! YAY! Wooohoooo!!

I suppose it depends how much say the actors have in the storylines, although I doubt they'll make the R/R pairing- it's too contraversial, and it goes against Ronon's macho image. Boooo PMSL

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Yup!

And to top it off, Jason said in an interview (will find it somewhere) that he doesn't want Ronon to get together with Keller
                              Spoiler:
                              YES! YAY! Wooohoooo!!

I suppose it depends how much say the actors have in the storylines, although I doubt they'll make the R/R pairing- it's too contraversial, and it goes against Ronon's macho image. Boooo PMSL
                              He said it twice lately actually - "No, Malena is still in Ronon's heart"
                              Leaves Rodney to be rescued
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X