Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John = Gay (or European)? ~the Covert Mission to Sneak Gayness into Stargate~

One of the male captors said "We assume he blew them out into space" when referring to Laryn. We know it was Laryn because (s)he later said "I really will jestison you into space" to John.

Does this mean Laryn was a man posing as a woman? ZOMG! John kissed a guy and didn't care! McShep is more probable than ever!

This is a joke thread but considering the overral immature tone of the episode, it wouldn't really surprise me if this was the writers' way of introducing a Gay Character and Gay Moment to the show. Years from now, when questioned about why there were never any gay characters on Stargate, the writers will cite Laryn.

So, random goof (and really, someone should've caught that, I immediately reacted) or is he gay (or European)?

Disclaimer: The thread title is a reference to "Legally Blonde ~the Musical". It is in no way disaparaging Europeans, after all, the only way one would be able to take offense to it would be to think that being gay (or fey) is a negative thing.
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 31 October 2007, 03:50 AM.

With a rack like hers, I really hope she wasn't a man or i'd be going to hell.

However I think missed that little faux pas when he refered to Larrin as possibly being a dude.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      With a rack like hers, I really hope she wasn't a man or i'd be going to hell.

However I think missed that little faux pas when he refered to Larrin as possibly being a dude.
      Maybe they're special implants (easily taken out) used to trick people into thinking he's a woman? After all, said trick worked on John. His libido got the best out of him and the ship fell into Larrins big manly hands.

Once the mission was over, Larrin could just remove the voice distortoner and special implants through Asgardesque beaming without leaving any scars.

Comment

I seriously doubt it.

I heard them say "She."

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
          I seriously doubt it.

I heard them say "She."
          Funny. I'm re-watching the episode as we speak and he clearly says "he".

Comment

Random capitalization and excessive character use makes my eyes bleed.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
              Funny. I'm re-watching the episode as we speak and he clearly says "he".
              For somebody that hates the episode so much you really are spending a lot of time watching it and talking about it.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                For somebody that hates the episode so much you really are spending a lot of time watching it and talking about it.
                I make it a point to not argue about something I am clueless about.

Comment

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
                  I seriously doubt it.

I heard them say "She."
                  That's what I thought too, since he's referring to Laryn, it makes more sence for it to be she. But I've just rewatched that part of the conversation (twice just to be sure) and he is saying he.
                  Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Originally posted by borgteddy View Post
                    That's what I thought too, since he's referring to Laryn, it makes more sence for it to be she. But I've just rewatched that part of the conversation (twice just to be sure) and he is saying he.
                    So now do you agree on that John might be (or European)? Or at least that Larrin might've been male?

Comment

For someone so ( or European) he's surely in denial. (given his record n all )

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                        For someone so ( or European) he's surely in denial. (given his record n all )
                        The Coalition of Protectors of Sheppard's Virtue will claim that he never touched any of those women other than kissing. So, really, that was just him putting on airs.

Comment

Okay, i watched just watched that scene over and the guy distinctly says "YOU blew him out into space", I didn't here any he/she.
                          Last edited by Jedted; 29 October 2007, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted_Beckett View Post
                            What scene are you refering too exactly?
                            When John's being interrogated. Larrin (the might-be-man) enters and says "Tell him what happened to the last man who disappointed me" followed by one of the guys saying "We don't know. We never found his body." followed by the last guy saying "We assume he (Larrin) blowed him out into space.".

So, obviously, Larrin is a man.

Comment

(Edited previous post)

Comment

Working...
                              X