This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Alas I fear my boobs would just end up like Alf! Modded! The cleavage is out there, you just need to know where to look.
    if the admis delete teh boobie pics then they have no integrity

ie links pls

Comment

Why, after reading this thread, do I feel the need to defend the whole concept of boobs? After all, they probably do a fine job of standing up for themselves (at least before a certain age...).
      Sheesh, if you wanted a show about beings who have no sexual attraction to each other, maybe you could campaign for "Stargate - Asura", then all interaction would be machine based and those pesky hormones would be eliminated.
      I work with some highly intelligent men (and women) who on occasion do make life and death decisions, and they are certainly not above being influenced by the charms of the opposite (or not) sex....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Peg, you're getting quite a fan club now. First Ing, then PG, now beire, who next, you little minx?
        *hugs* Thank you, why I do believe you've just made me blush hon. Welcome to GW.

That you are hon. Ahhhh PG15, you do still luff me! *huggles* Do you think hugs counts as being a slut? One can only hope

hehehe I told ya it's the feminie wiles, brings the men to thier knees every time. Or it could be that I just broadcasted it to the whole of Gateworld that I have big boobs. Point proven I think!

I think Inte has gone off me now... thankfully there's another to take his place...

Only joking Inte! You know I luffs ya babe!

oh man I really am a slut!! Go me!!
        *Iz hurt*
        No mention of me Peg??? After all you are the only one that can call me... you know.

OT: By the way, when you and Linzi are talking FMB, are you talking about a brand of boots?
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
          watch out PGA !
          Spoiler:
          it's a booby trap
          Did I not say that men could be brought down by feminine wiles?! Little did I know that my point would be proven quite so accurately.

Originally posted by Nameless View Post
          Thats what pms are for dont be shy
          See know to prove FAII right, (even though he's not) and that men realy can't be outsmarted by a women. I think i'll let you figure it out where I would post such a pic.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          if the admis delete teh boobie pics then they have no integrity

ie links pls
          Careful AD, Sky will be out with her wet noodle of doom and you really don't want to be on the recieving end of that! Or maybe you would?

*runs and hides*

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          Why, after reading this thread, do I feel the need to defend the whole concept of boobs? After all, they probably do a fine job of standing up for themselves (at least before a certain age...).
          Sheesh, if you wanted a show about beings who have no sexual attraction to each other, maybe you could campaign for "Stargate - Asura", then all interaction would be machine based and those pesky hormones would be eliminated.
          I work with some highly intelligent men (and women) who on occasion do make life and death decisions, and they are certainly not above being influenced by the charms of the opposite (or not) sex....
          *snort* I couldn't agree more hon. I think that FAII made the biggest booby when he started this thread. I really didn't think it would take too long before this thread went tits up.

Hey, FAII, what happened with the other 3 threads you did of this subject? Did you get much support, or was it a bust?

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
            *Iz hurt*
            No mention of me Peg??? After all you are the only one that can call me... you know.

OT: By the way, when you and Linzi are talking FMB, are you talking about a brand of boots?
            Oh babe i'm sorry You know I luffs you and Mitch to. I just didn't want people to think that i've got a harem... A girl could get a reputation, ya know!

I like to keep some things close to my chest. Hope you weren't too offended, Red. *hugs*

As for your last bit... Ummm, yeah we were. But given the name, we can't braodcast what they're called on a PG forum.

Comment

Oh babe i'm sorry You know I luffs you and Mitch to. I just didn't want people to think that i've got a harem... A girl could get a reputation, ya know!

I like to keep some things close to my chest. Hope you weren't too offended, Red. *hugs*

As for your last bit... Ummm, yeah we were. But given the name, we can't braodcast what they're called on a PG forum.
              No problem, I was just messing with you.
              I wanted to make sure it wasn't a brand name of boots with me being ignorant of such things. I see my first guess was right.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

hehehe I told ya it's the feminie wiles, brings the men to thier knees every time.
                or perhaps some of us feign submission & kneel only to contemplate our prey from a better...vantage point
                Last edited by SoulReaver; 29 October 2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                  No problem, I was just messing with you.
                  I wanted to make sure it wasn't a brand name of boots with me being ignorant of such things. I see my first guess was right.
                  I know hon, you're a sweetie

yeah about those boots... its my friend's fault she calls them that and it kinds stuck. She's a bad influence on me. I used to be so innocent at one time and so quiet. I've been corrupted!!

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                  or perhaps some of us feign submission & kneel to contemplate our prey from a better...vantage point
                  no wonder my boss always used to sit down when i walked in. That explains a lot!

Anyway before I head off for the night, I just want to make a formal apology to FAII for derailing another one of his threads! FAII I humbly apologise for any wrongdoings in derailing your fab thread, it really wasn't my intention to cause anarchy, chaos and bedlem.
                  Spoiler:

Good night... oh before I go. FAII could you post the links to your other 3 Travelers, Shep is a slut and should be banished thread. I've found one already... as you know. If not, no worries, i'm sure i'll find them on my own.

ETA: Why PG15 you do surprise me with your knowledge of women's shoes... is there something you'd like to share with the thread?

Comment

Succinct and to the point, Mitch! This I need to learn.

Right I am going now.

Comment

Working...
                    X