Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayManiacs92 View Post
    Didn't I read that Jason did ask before he completely did it? To me and this decision, it kind of made sense for him to be want/do it (if he really was uncomfortable it wouldn't be fair for the production to force a actor to keep a hair style because after all it was his life he had to live in that hair!)
    Didn't Chris Judge have to write his own episode explaning the circumstances why Teal'c grew his hair out? (Trutonin, from Changeling I think)

That says a lot about he power of 'the production' staff I think.

Comment

I don't think Teal'c ever explained why he grew hair, or the golden worm on his chin. I just remember O'Neill asking with a puzzled look on his face "Teal'c, what's with the hair?" and his chin worm, I am not sure if that Judge's bad idea or not.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
        So its not definite that they will be going for good.
        It would seem odd to cut them off and then spend 4 hours having them re-attached, then taking them off, then having them re-attached. Nothing is impossible though. You would think that if the look were that important and they planned on keeping it for the entire season, that they could accommodate him with a wig and not a 4 hour proceedure.

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
        I don't mind the loss of the dreds but what I'm wondering is if he's keeping his facial hair? Perhaps he'll just stun his enemies into immoblity with the sheer force of his dimples.
        I'd love so see him clean shaven and with short hair.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayManiacs92 View Post
          That is true....I never really thought about it that way. Hopefully it will just take time to get use to!

Didn't I read that Jason did ask before he completely did it? To me and this decision, it kind of made sense for him to be want/do it (if he really was uncomfortable it wouldn't be fair for the production to force a actor to keep a hair style because after all it was his life he had to live in that hair!)
          He may have I may have read it wrong. THough I know he didn't ask in regards to the tattoo.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            He may have I may have read it wrong. THough I know he didn't ask in regards to the tattoo.
            AFAIK at the top if this thread it says (from Mallozzi's blog) that he did ask, and after consideration, was told that he could cut them, as long as he kept the dreads, at which point they would decide what to do in the season opener, which would be the conclusion to the usual cliff-hanger.

I myself would like to see Ronon without them - apart from the long list of jokey ways he could lose the hair, I think it could make an interesting plot-point: kept prisoner: has hair cut by captors to prevent hidden knives/ the dreads were a Satedan thing, but Sateda's gone, etc etc.

I laughed really loud when I read the mention of Teal'c's 'golden chin-worm' - I too hated that thing and found it difficult to take Season 2 (?) eps seriously because of it.

No, Ronon, don't get the chin-worm! It solves nothing!
            Last edited by arjumand; 05 November 2007, 07:48 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

who cares about the cool hair (and i know it is) as long as he still has that bad ass way of doing thing it all good.

Comment

Originally posted by arjumand View Post
                AFAIK at the top if this thread it says (from Mallozzi's blog) that he did ask, and after consideration, was told that he could cut them, as long as he kept the dreads, at which point they would decide what to do in the season opener, which would be the conclusion to the usual cliff-hanger.
                I knew about the season opener thing and having to figure out a way to get it in the story just missed the first part.

I myself would like to see Ronon without them - apart from the long list of jokey ways he could lose the hair, I think it could make an interesting plot-point: kept prisoner: has hair cut by captors to prevent hidden knives/ the dreads were a Satedan thing, but Sateda's gone, etc etc.
                Well as much as I liked the way they did Teal'c in season 8 (Jack: T? What's with the hair?) They need do do a bit more since it's quite different.

I laughed really loud when I read the mention of Teal'c's 'golden chin-worm' - I too hated that thing and found it difficult to take Season 2 (?) eps seriously because of it.

No, Ronon, don't get the chin-worm! It solves nothing!
                Ha! I missed that! The chin worm was in season 4 and while I too hated it and while it was only for 9 eps (he shaved it for the 10th which is "Beneath the Surface") the first 9 were some great eps so I just overlook it.

Comment

I think he should put his hair in corn rows, then he can have it short and still look exotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaeth View Post
                    I think he should put his hair in corn rows, then he can have it short and still look exotic.
                    Except corn rows arent exotic alot of people have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Except corn rows arent exotic alot of people have them.
                      Ah, but they'd be alien corn rows! That'd make them exotic!

Comment

Alot of people coming out of the closet in this thread. It will be strange at first but he will still be as badass as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                          Alot of people coming out of the closet in this thread. It will be strange at first but he will still be as badass as ever.
                          He'll be lighter on his feet.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            He'll be lighter on his feet.
                            LOL.

Comment

Gonna have to see it to comment on how it will suit the Ronon character.

Thankfully, my 'bestie' is going to Collectormania, she can send me photos! So Jealous

I am not going to tell her now!
                              : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                              : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                                A Major Change for Ronon in Season 5!!!
                                At least some characted devlopment.
                                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                                X