No announcement yet.

Ronon's hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree he looks good without them. And as I said - I have locks and I know they can sometimes be a big pain in the butt. But he would look good in shorter locks or just as he is. A "Bad Hair" day situation could solve the problem of his heavy looking fake dread locks.

Comment

Two funny ways to deal with it (had they not made the $10k wig):

1.) Reveal that Ronon had been wearing a wig all along, due to embarrassment over a receding hair line.

2.) Have him wear one of those Rastafarian hats with Dreads hanging from it:
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Well, I just can't imagine Ronon without the dreads, they make him stand out and ads to his hottness!!
        Even though, the wig?? Surely they could have done better considering what it cost
        But if Jason decides to leave for whatever reasons, maybe the hair issue being one? Please oblige him, no SGA without Ronon
        Spoiler:

Comment

The expensive new wig looks great and I probably wouldn't have noticed a different bewteen his real dreadlocks and the expensive wig if I didn't know about them. However, last week's wig looked totally fake and I would have noticed that regardless as something odd. The only inaccuracy is that the dreadlocks on the wig are longer than his actual dreadlocks were and don't have the lighter tips, they're all one color.

Vala,

Comment

i don't think i could picture ronon without his wicked dreds !!!
            sigpic

Comment

When - if - Stargate Extinction gets made, I hope that they lose the dead spider wig. For crying out loud! The dreads aren't what makes Ronon. Jason is.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

In the future, it wouldn't be a bad decision to lose the dreds, but it will take some getting used to. Just like how Teal'c started bald, but ended up having hair. Ronon will be Ronon with or without his hair

Comment

I know it's interesting that a thread has gone for even this long on the characters' hair alone.
                  I don't care about his hair.

Comment

I wonder if any other hair on his body is in dreadlocks.

Comment

I thought they were fake and I remember see a pic of him wih sholder link curly hair & he wore glasses lol

Team Ronan

Comment

Much rather see the dreadlocks!! he looks like the average beachboy with the short hair. Rather have the rough look. And if he should have short hair, at least he should have the beard. Ronon isn't Ronon with the beard.
                        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

[QUOTE=Thorthewraith;12155010]Much rather see the dreadlocks!! he looks like the average beachboy with the short hair. QUOTE]what he said. I also prefer DJ with longer hair.
                          Looks are a very imortant part of the illusion. People who say looks aren't important, why do you watch SciFi in the first place then
                          History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Working...
                          X