No announcement yet.

Ronan's Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Ronon have gotten a modified version of the gun? They were trying to reverse engineer a system to let any human fly a Lantean warship, maybe they found a way to make their guns with unlimited ammo...in which case, why didnt the lovely lady have the same gun?
    Maybe Ronon stole the prototype.

Comment

Originally posted by e1atlantis View Post
      Could Ronon have gotten a modified version of the gun? They were trying to reverse engineer a system to let any human fly a Lantean warship, maybe they found a way to make their guns with unlimited ammo...in which case, why didnt the lovely lady have the same gun?
      Maybe Ronon stole the prototype.
      YOu know, I said exactly the same thing on Page 2 of this thread. Or was it page 1?

Nope, page 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Overture View Post
        YOu know, I said exactly the same thing on Page 2 of this thread. Or was it page 1?

Nope, page 2.
        Sorry - didnt see that.

Comment

Originally posted by e1atlantis View Post
          Sorry - didnt see that.
          Dude, don't be sorry! It's nice to have consensus! Besides, someone questioned me about it, I'm glad I'm not the only one who came to that possible theory.

Comment

So is it now a fact that ronon reloaded his gun? and/or that it recharged over time by movement or whatever. Someone said that ronon reloaded his gun in "instinct" season 2, did that really happened in that episiode. Well in episiode "Common Ground" Season 3 where it seem ronon reloaded his gun or swiched power cell ammo. And ronon's gun recharging by movement if that so, it is like the faraday flashlight that you shake and it had like 5 mins of power.

Comment

If I looked right gun seem to have a energy magazine but I can not be sertain. but if it is so when ronon reloads it

Comment

and the topic is ronan's gun, not other posters
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

not any more

Comment

If you're not willing to keep this thread on topic, you won't be allowed to post, so please, back to ronon's gun, or keep it to yourself
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

oops, moderator, my bad...

so ya, nice gun

Comment

With all of these cool weapons we have seen through SG-1 and Atlantis up to this point, I get confused on why most people still use old-school bullets...but maybe that's just me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 September 2008, 07:55 PM. Reason: use spoiler tags for large pictures

Comment

First off, you need to either put the images under a spoiler tag or use a thumbnail version of the images because they are stretching out the page and that is against the rules on this forum.

Nice pics of Ronon's/Travelers' energy pistols. Where did they come from? I have never seen a rifle version of the pistol before.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Just a thought of how the weapon reached to Ronon's hand. It was possible he might have crossed paths with a fellow runner who was a Traveler in some planet (just like when he met Ford) and for some unforeseen circumstances, this Traveler could have been dying from injuries and gave Ronon his weapon so he'd an edge in surviving the game. The other theories on board are good possibilities too. I hope they'll explore more the origin of the weapon. It would have been interesting if we have scenes where Ronon was trying to find materials compatible for his weapon to make recharging possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X