Hot Traveller Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Traveller Chick

Whats her name because that girl is soo hot.

Btw i think Shepard has a new love interest
    sigpic

Down boy down. You're getting drool in my peanut butter, or is it I'm getting peanut butter in your drool?
    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Jill Wagner.

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
        Whats her name because that girl is soo hot.

Btw i think Shepard has a new love interest
        Yea, kirk syndrome over again..

Comment

Here is the link to the Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread, but please, clean up you own drool before you leave the thread.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Just thought of this, but remember when Rodeny was complaining about never being taken prisoner by the hot chick, Well....

If he found himself in a situation where the travlers capture him and he thinks he will meet this chick, well he is sitting in the interrogeration room and through the door comes a 6 foot 5 helga that weighs 300 lbs and is strongest person in the ship *crap*. I can see it now ,it sounds funny to me

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
              Just thought of this, but remember when Rodeny was complaining about never being taken prisoner by the hot chick, Well....

If he found himself in a situation where the travlers capture him and he thinks he will meet this chick, well he is sitting in the interrogeration room and through the door comes a 6 foot 5 helga that weighs 300 lbs and is strongest person in the ship *crap*. I can see it now ,it sounds funny to me
              Definitely sounds like something that would happen to Rodney.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post

Better yet, Zelenka gets taken prisoner instead. Rodney's reaction to that would be too funny.

Comment

True... Though knowing raddick, i wonder if he would be into that.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    True... Though knowing raddick, i wonder if he would be into that.
                    he doesn't have to. just has to tell Rodney all about it that'll do the trick
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The character's name is Larrin and she's played by Jill Wagner. I don't think she's Sheppard's love interest. It's kind of hard to love somebody who kidnaps you, beats you up, and uses you as a guinea pig.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        The character's name is Larrin and she's played by Jill Wagner. I don't think she's Sheppard's love interest. It's kind of hard to love somebody who kidnaps you, beats you up, and uses you as a guinea pig.
                        Well, remember, Daniel and Vala kind of met under the same circumstances. She took over the Prometheus, tied up Daniel(bascially the same as kidnapping), and they beat the crap out of each other. The only difference is that Sheppard was a guinea pig, but when it comes down to it, the two situations aren't that different. So its not impossible for Sheppard and Larrin to be a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by WHG5885 View Post
                          Well, remember, Daniel and Vala kind of met under the same circumstances. She took over the Prometheus, tied up Daniel(bascially the same as kidnapping), and they beat the crap out of each other. The only difference is that Sheppard was a guinea pig, but when it comes down to it, the two situations aren't that different. So its not impossible for Sheppard and Larrin to be a couple.
                          I do hope not. For the sake of the show. Vala was charming and funny, Larin is nothing like that. I was embarrased for John for most of the episode.
                          sigpic
                          -I want you to know, even if you are gonna forget, that I wasn't with you all these years because we were trapped on this god-awful ship. I was with you because—
                          - I know. And I want you to know that I—
                          - I know. I know.

Comment

She used to do "Jackass" and then went on to do Blade: The Series before it got cancelled.

But she looked hot in this Atlantis episode man, I have to give it to her!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                              She used to do "Jackass" and then went on to do Blade: The Series before it got cancelled.
                              She was NOT on Jackass but on the second season of Punk'd.
                              She is also known as the "Mercury Girl" due to her US TV commercials for Mercury Automobiles which she has been doing since April 2005. She is in a movie that will be coming out next year that is supposed to be a horror/sci-fi type called Splinter.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X