No announcement yet.

Firefly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw it BEST MOVIE EVER. Now I'm going to one of the spoiler threads.
    The 360 is out in Aus and I'm playing
    Mal: Was that the primary buffer panel?
    Wash: It did seem to resemble-
    Mal: Did the primary bufferpanel just fall off my gorramn ship for no apparent rerason?

Comment

Saw this and just had to share. sdwolfpup on Livejournal made a highly entertaining recap of the Firefly series using stick figure drawings. Very funny. Spoilery, obviously.

Firefly in Stick Figures

Comment

lol!

those are cute Naeara!
        sigpic

Comment

DAMN! That was a GREAT movie. Simply incredible.

And I thought the fan response at Nemesis was amazing...the place was jammed with hardcore Firefly nuts. It was totally wild.
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

I don't know if any of you haven't seen this yet, but its a script for an unmade episode of Firefly.

Dead or Alive 1x15

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
            DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

best tv show of the 21st century this is fantastic scifi

Firefly had such a great story and great characters, loved by its loyal fans aka Browncoats

shame Fox had to kill it

Comment

The Presidents' Day marathon on Sci-Fi was just ecstacy! Immersed myself in all the series eps all day - what bliss!

Just sayin', sometimes Sci-Fi gets it right. So thanks!
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Immy View Post
                  I don't know if any of you haven't seen this yet, but its a script for an unmade episode of Firefly.

Dead or Alive 1x15
                  Do you know if that script is included in the Firefly companion books ?

Comment

I just finished watching Firefly and then Serenity, what a fantastic series and film. I'm a bit gutted because i knew only 1 series and the film where made when watching, now i wish for more!!!!!!! (I'm a browncoat!)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

Originally posted by General Catflap View Post
                      I just finished watching Firefly and then Serenity, what a fantastic series and film. I'm a bit gutted because i knew only 1 series and the film where made when watching, now i wish for more!!!!!!! (I'm a browncoat!)
                      I know how you feel....I'm a browncoat too and I just can't get enough of "Firefly" . I don't understand how the TV execs think; there's so much garbage around and they keep renewing that crappy stuff for yet another season and "Firefly" didn't even finish its first season. But it is a legend now.

And welcome to the Forum !

Comment

I only just watched Firefly too...I watched Serenity before the series though, yeah I don't know why I did it that way round.

Maybe someday it will get brought back to life...unfortunately I doubt it though

Comment

I picked up the first issue of "Better Days" this afternoon, what fun! The characters we love are back - minus the actors - but ohhhh the dialogue.

Anyway, it's definitely recommended reading- much better than "Those Left Behind", which I didn't find too exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                            I'm not judging the show, I'm just saying it's unrealistic to have a crew that constantly fights amonst themselves and doesn't trust each other. Do you think SG-1 (the team, not the show) would be where they are if they were always arguing?
                            I don't know how long ago this was posted but I'm just reading it now.

First of all, have you ever been with a group of people with different personalities and you got along perfectly all the time, face it life isn't like that, people disagree.

Second, they are crooks, they 'transport' goods, if you watch more than one show you will see how the characters were recruited to join the crew by Malcolm, especially Jayne. If you know how he came about and what his back story is you can easily see why he would argue and such.

Third, have you seen pirates of the Caribbean?

Fourth, watch more than one show before judging it. You don't know everything about a person the moment you meet them.
                            Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free,
                            You can't take the sky from me, Take me out to the black, Tell them I ain't comin' back,
                            Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me, There's no place I can be
                            Since I found Serenity, But you can't take the sky from me...
                            -Fireflysigpic

Comment

I watched it in the originally aired mucked-up disordered sequence and LOVED IT!!
                              It's been a while, but I've recently dusted off my DVD's and I'm so excited to watch them again.

Someone mentioned here that there are still comics - Joss is doing them with Dark Horse Comics and there are some pretty good fan podcasts (the signal, etc) still alive and kicking.

Firefly does not exist in the stargate universe, the teams/crews are nothing alike and the concept is completely different. I don't feel there's really a comparison at all.... although a crossover would be interesting... well, maybe not...

Comment

Working...
                              X