Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i always wondered is how in the heck did that Aurora class ship remain undetected for so long?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      What i always wondered is how in the heck did that Aurora class ship remain undetected for so long?
      Space is really big. Bigger than you think.

I thought this was just ok. These think of themselves as good guys yet do horrible things. I guess I didn't see the point of treating Shep poorly once they had him. I can forgive the kidnapping but come on give the guy helping you some respect.

Didn't really care for Larrin. Didn't think she did well with the part.

Comment

Perhaps they have been 'burned' too often by others in the past..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          This episode did not make a whole sense.
          The Travelers were a good concept that was poorly executed with a sub-par writing job by Paul Mullie. So much more could have been brought to light how this group of people survived since the Lanteans left the Galaxy 10K years ago. Instead, we get juvenile writing and bad interaction between the two main characters in the episode. It was a cookie cutter plot by writers who had lost any originality.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

True, and even their latter episode (lost tribe) that they appeared in as well as the brief aspect we had of them in be all my sins remembered, they never expanded on them.. Just like lots of stuff in SG1, we will never know.

Comment

Haven't seen it in a while, but from what I remember of it ..I kind of liked the fact she threw Sheppard off guard... It was almost a comedy ep to me...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                Larrin was annoying, but loved Sheppard in this. He was a bit too much of a gentleman after she pulled the first punch on him, though. Should've hit back.
                or shot her
                sigpic

Comment

Neither of those would have been "Manly".

Comment

I loved the part where Sheppard ordered the wraith to give Larrin's life back and let the wraith leave alive.

*follows the sexy wraith *
                    Last edited by Night Maiden; 10 September 2014, 12:05 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X