X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica: Razor Flashbacks

Downloadable version of Flashback 3 is at BSG.cz

This one really kicks ass!!!

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Thanks man, but force registering is the way of the 90's.

For BSG, Stargate eps and discussion visit TheBestTrek

Comment

that was cool plus it's now on youtube http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOvCOOSDOI no need to register now lol

Comment

I almost cried for sheer happiness when I saw this one. Galactica is sparse on the space battles (it has to be given the story), and I have long hoped we might see some Action from the first cylon war. It's great to see all the little homages to the classic series, from the emblems on the helmets to old style basestars going toe-to-toe with the Galactica and Columbia.

Spoiler:
        I loved when Columbia went up in smoke. It's powerful to see the Galactica's sister ship go down in flames yet its also impersonal enough that we can enjoy the sheer action of it. Did you hear the screams in the background of the radio as the Columbia blew? Chilling.
        "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

that is an incredible one. so short but so sweet. I just loved how the raiders and basestars look the same as the classic series only so much better. even loved the columbia blowing up. I know we've seen pegasus get destroyed before but that was as sudden as that. and certainly not in as many pieces.

Also anyone else think that the guy who plays adama in these flashbacks is very good. he even has olmos' way speech right down. so cool.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckey View Post
            I almost cried for sheer happiness when I saw this one. Galactica is sparse on the space battles (it has to be given the story), and I have long hoped we might see some Action from the first cylon war. It's great to see all the little homages to the classic series, from the emblems on the helmets to old style basestars going toe-to-toe with the Galactica and Columbia.

Spoiler:
            I loved when Columbia went up in smoke. It's powerful to see the Galactica's sister ship go down in flames yet its also impersonal enough that we can enjoy the sheer action of it. Did you hear the screams in the background of the radio as the Columbia blew? Chilling.
            Spoiler:
            That was chilling. I was sitting here staring at the screen just shocked by it. Hearing all those voices was just.....I never expected such a visually stunning "webisode" (for lack of a better term- what do they call this kind of thing if it airs on tv first?). Of course I'd momentarily forgotten that this was stuff edited out of the actual movie itself and not a separate entity like last year's webisodes.

Battlestar is better at using those moments and milking them for every once of fear, or horror, or amazement that they've got. It very much reminded me of Exodus Pt. II. If this is any indication, Razor is going to be one amazing show and very well worth the wait.

These flashbacks are fantastic. I can't wait to see them integrated with the rest of the story on the DVD. *sigh* Over a month til it comes out.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            that is an incredible one. so short but so sweet. I just loved how the raiders and basestars look the same as the classic series only so much better. even loved the columbia blowing up. I know we've seen pegasus get destroyed before but that was as sudden as that. and certainly not in as many pieces.

Also anyone else think that the guy who plays adama in these flashbacks is very good. he even has olmos' way speech right down. so cool.
            It is eerie how like Olmos this guy is. Fantastic casting, you listen to him talk and it actually does feel like they are the same character. Anyone know who he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              It is eerie how like Olmos this guy is. Fantastic casting, you listen to him talk and it actually does feel like they are the same character. Anyone know who he is?
              Apparently his name is Nico Cortez. He's not beenin much but this is what i could find on imdb.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1067317/

Comment

Apparently his name is Nico Cortez. He's not beenin much but this is what i could find on imdb.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1067317/
                Thanks!

It would be neat if they used him again to do other flashbacks in season four- they did such a great job finding him, it would be a shame if they didn't use him more.

Comment

yeah it would be good. but i think we'll be seeing him on our tvs more often after razor. He is a very talented actor.

Comment

yeah it would be good. but i think we'll be seeing him on our tvs more often after razor. He is a very talented actor.
                    He really IS Bill Adama

Comment

Q: Why did they make his eyes so clearly blue when the actors' and EJO's eyes are both brown?

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                        Q: Why did they make his eyes so clearly blue when the actors' and EJO's eyes are both brown?
                        EJO wears blue contacts to match Jamie Bamber's eyes (just like Jamie Bamber dyes his hair to match EJO's).
                        McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
                          EJO wears blue contacts to match Jamie Bamber's eyes (just like Jamie Bamber dyes his hair to match EJO's).
                          a, does it really matter

b, he does't have too really as it can easily be explian by anyone with the vaguest knowege of genetics

Comment

Admiral Adama wears glasses. Most likely when he used to fly Vipers he wore contacts, and maybe Husker decided to wear blue ones. I can't wait to see what happens to Adama on the next flashback; his Viper badly damaged plummeting to the ground. I hope Bill can eject safely.

Comment

I have to admit this was the best battle action I’ve seen since Exodus Part 2. Surprising how this 2 minute clip provided the BSG “fix” I needed since the end of season 3. Maybe this will set the tone for more action is Season 4, we can only hope…

Comment

Working...
                              X