This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soundtracks

Need Help...im getting Bsg season 3 soundtrack and it gonna be ace but it doesn't have a piece of music that i really want. season 2 episode 2 Starbuck and Helo are in Starbucks apartment and a piano is playing but that bit of music isn't on the season 2 soundtrack. Does anyone know what that music is called as i not sure if bear actually wrote it and just used it.

Also new to a forum so please don't give to much abuse ...lol

Thanks for help.
    So Say We ALL!!!

The song is called 'Metamorphosis One', and it's by Philip Glass.
    McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Thankyou!
      So Say We ALL!!!

Comment

It's available for download on a link that leads of Bear McCreary's official web page.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
          The song is called 'Metamorphosis One', and it's by Philip Glass.
          I thought it was number five, though

Comment

I've seen it called both Metamorphisis one and metamorphisis five. I have one downloaded and its the right song....if they are different its so slight I can't tell any difference. I believe you can also download it at the music section of galacticastation.com, if anyone can't find it on McCreary's website.
            "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
            X