• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New (I think) Season 4 Spoiler ---

Read at your own risk---

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/071017a.php

Spoiler:
    BIG SPOILER alert. Its been already stated that President Roselin wouldn't make it to Earth, so the question many fans have wondered is when the character will be killed off. Now, Sy-Fy Portal reports that actress Mary McDonnell revealed to some fans on the weekend that she has three episodes left to film on the show. Not including 'Razor,' eight episodes of the fourth season have wrapped production which would put her departure around episode 11 or 12, the mid-season two parter.

yesterdays news really and literaly besides rdm has said that that is ist't true (then it must be true ) or is it ?

Comment

Ok well, let me say first that if it is true then I am going to be very upset and angry, to lose a character well before the show's end. Such a big character death would surely have to be saved for the finale!

Secondly, and more importantly, I believe the rumour began after the actress made comments that she "only had three episodes left to shoot" - let's analyze this statement. Considering the fourth season has filmed up to episode 8 already, if we were to assume she meant the next 3 consecutive episodes, then that would make her fall to take place during the mid-season episodes. BUT, what if somehow the character is absent for several episodes due to plot developments we are not yet aware of? Maybe the actress means 3 episodes spread out over the remainder of the production period or even 3 episodes at the production's end?

What do you guys think? Maybe the whole thing is just a red herring.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
        Ok well, let me say first that if it is true then I am going to be very upset and angry, to lose a character well before the show's end. Such a big character death would surely have to be saved for the finale!

Secondly, and more importantly, I believe the rumour began after the actress made comments that she "only had three episodes left to shoot" - let's analyze this statement. Considering the fourth season has filmed up to episode 8 already, if we were to assume she meant the next 3 consecutive episodes, then that would make her fall to take place during the mid-season episodes. BUT, what if somehow the character is absent for several episodes due to plot developments we are not yet aware of? Maybe the actress means 3 episodes spread out over the remainder of the production period or even 3 episodes at the production's end?

What do you guys think? Maybe the whole thing is just a red herring.
        Could be. I remember there was a talk of her being able to slip into a coma (because of overdosing or something). so perhaps she slips into a coma an then wakes up closer to the end of the season? and then dies?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Guy View Post
          Could be. I remember there was a talk of her being able to slip into a coma (because of overdosing or something). so perhaps she slips into a coma an then wakes up closer to the end of the season? and then dies?
          i vote for the red herring

Comment

Maybe they take a shooting break between the midseason two-parter episodes.

Comment

Moore came out and said that was incorrect.

I think it's just mind games that BSG normally plays with us.

Comment

Working...
              X