No announcement yet.

The Gateway of the Gods (401 & 402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a trivial issue but why is it that the asgard beam weapons are white, correct me if im wrong but the lasers from 'Unending' where a light blue, ahh dosnt matter I guess.

Im really enjoying the new season so far and am looking forward to more.

Comment

Maybe because the lasers are more powerful and the light has a different colour.

Comment

So I finished this ages ago but had a hard time finding the words to say. Overall, I dug the episode. It kept me going and addicted but that said, most things said here stand. "Repeats", "classic Stargate" whatever you want to call it -- It's old.

At least this time, it was more condensed. We had another "Oh no, *insert name* is trying to find *insert artifact* which'll mean death for us all." While I get that it's your typical Stargate storyline, doesn't mean you guys have to use it again. Variation, man, that's the key. Same goes for Dureg/Noshy. It's Anubis with a slightly different theme behind him.

Daniel. Seemed like Daniel for the most part. Hated his bits with Zach. I cringed at those bits. I know he's got perkier in the last few seasons but that just felt down right stupid. Other than, didn't overly stick out at me as OOC.

But regardless, I was still addicted. The new Gate should be interesting.
        Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 28 October 2007, 02:55 AM.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Glad to see the comments, however mixed.

Not much time to respond at the moment, but I can say for now to those concerned about the intergalactic gate being a rehash... I can't say you're wrong, but I can say it doesn't dominate the season as much as the Book of Nosah'trah did last season.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Just finished reading this Episode...

and i have to say:

WOW! ^^

Greatest episode EVER!

Really nice tone throughout the entire thing... and the fight scenes were amazing.
            The whole part in the Ziggurat was also amazing...

After reading this episode... Dureg/Nosahtrah became my favorite character in Horizon!

*Rushes away to read "Fighting Ground"*

Comment

Just finished a re-read. Much of what I said before stands. The formula of the episode was very classic but when you consider that it brings in a new main and the alliance between the Enoly and Horizon is brings that freshness into it.

On the whole Daniel felt right. The only bit I disliked was his interaction with Zach. I felt he came across far harsher than is in-character for Daniel. Even with Vala he was never that much of a douche. It just didn't resonate with me.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
              X