No announcement yet.

You know you're a TORCHWOODIAN when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....you're trying to find a military style coat just like Jack's!!

(and i am!! Any ideas, folks?)
    sigpic

Comment

A woodie... I'm leaving this one alone before a mod shows up...
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
        ....you're trying to find a military style coat just like Jack's!!

(and i am!! Any ideas, folks?)
        No idea where to get one (and if I did have an idea, I wouldn't tell you unless they had two, I'm after one as well ), but what you need to look for is a 1940s RAF (Royal Air Force) coat.
        My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

Originally posted by ecchi View Post
          No idea where to get one (and if I did have an idea, I wouldn't tell you unless they had two, I'm after one as well ), but what you need to look for is a 1940s RAF (Royal Air Force) coat.
          Seconds after I posted this I got one of those "reply to thread..." emails containing a post with the answer.

Kady, take a look at the "You Know You're a Whovian When..." thread for our answer.
          My jokes site - http://www.homegrownlaughter.com - for great jokes

It has come to my notice that some people in this forum are using the letter A without having first obtained a licence. Be aware that the letter A is now a patented property, and continuing to use it without a licence will result in criminal prosecution. Please CLICK HERE for full details.

Comment

I'm looking for one as well, I found a coat similar at my local military surplus shop.

But I've got one up to that looking for a coat.

....When you and your partner get the torchwood logo tattooed on your chest (which i've done. *proud*)

Comment

Erm, the thread title leaves something to be desired.

On topic though, you know you're a 'Torcher', when you order a pizza under a company name.
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Oh dear. Worst fan-group-name suggestion ever
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

LOL at the fan group name. ('Torcher' isn't bad though.)

You know you're one when you sometimes pretend your iPod Touch is a Torchwood PDA. (And you have a Torchwood wallpaper on it.)
                  sigpic
                  The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                  My art and writing site

Comment

... if you would even listen to (or rather watch) Captain Jack reading the communications listings ("phone book" might sound too old-fashioned) of, say Satelite Five.
                    Last edited by Twinchy; 02 January 2011, 06:41 PM.
                    Twinchy---
                    sigpic
                    FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

When you cry when your favourite cast member is killed off in the series...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        When you cry when your favourite cast member is killed off in the series...
                        I empathize with you. It was exactly the same for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

...you see a black Range Rover driving around, and you hope it's the remainder of the team.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

when you make a shirt that says "save Ianto Jones" on the front and "save the coffee boy, save the world" on the back *proud*
                            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

You randomly say "July 9th, nobody dies" (July 9th Australia gets Miracle day)
                              You try and see the similarities between Dr Helen Magnus (sanctuary) & Jack
                              Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

When you name your airsoft P-90 'Gwen'...
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X