• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The List (106)

Visit the Episode GuideBIONIC WOMAN SEASON ONE
    THE LIST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106

Jaime must team up with a C.I.A. officer -- Tom, her new romantic interest -- to recover a list of undercover Berkut and C.I.A. operatives that has been stolen and is now for sale.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 12 December 2007, 07:06 PM.

This thread will be opened when the episode airs on Wednesday, November 7.

The thread is open
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 07 November 2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Not really sure what to make of this episode. The main story was pretty cliche, and I'm not a big fan of Tom. Also, what exactly was the point of the sister's story? Why is she even on this show? Just seemed like a filler to me.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

It wasn't a horrible episode. But, it definitely wasn't the show's best either.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
          Not really sure what to make of this episode. The main story was pretty cliche, and I'm not a big fan of Tom. Also, what exactly was the point of the sister's story? Why is she even on this show? Just seemed like a filler to me.
          There's a lot of that happening in this show. Pointless moments that lead nowhere. There are always these bits of conversation that just don't connect to anything else. The continuity is choppy. The relationships don't build. Everyone is just there, doing their thing. They don't build on previous conversations or incidences. it's odd.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I think a lot of those little problems are really just the show trying to get it's legs under it. Perhaps in a couple of episodes it will really figure out who it is and what it wants to be. Who knows.

My biggest complaint would be that there wasn't really anything new and exciting about the episode. It was slightly predictable and yeah they characters didn't really interact all that well. There was some ok dialog, I liked the conversation between Jamie's sister and boss, though it did kind of fizzle out. It was strange.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

With this strike, this show may never have time to really get it's legs under it.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

True enough. It will be interesting to see how the strike affects a lot of the new shows.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I don't understand how paying millions to get a list of names will garanty that the bad guy hadn't made lots of photocopies of the list, to sell it to other people...

Comment

Working...
                  X