This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeks rebel!

rebel my fellow geeks! rise up and stop the oppression! we have to raise our skinny arms and legs and fight with our superior mental prowess! the geek revolution is starting and will not, cannot, shall not end until we have the respect we diserve. dump toxic chemicals into squirt guns and fight! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

I'm with you!! I am Geek, hear me wheeze!!

Comment

yeah *raise G36E *

Comment

Well I'm a nerd but I guess I'm with you
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

But if we raise up our hands and legs, how will we stand?

And my arms and legs are rather muscular.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

We could always do a boycott, without us they would have no computers (no more myspace), TV, video games.
            sigpic

Comment

but we will still suffer with no tv and video games, myspace i really can't care less about.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

i am with you with my *checks caulculator* ah........TI-30XA scientific calculator. Has alot of buttons which i can do math with or write 80085 with it

Hint: Read 80085 as what they look like for letters
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Is this like a geek version of 300?

Comment

What exactly are we rebelling for, or against?
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                      but we will still suffer with no tv and video games, myspace i really can't care less about.
                      WE CAN READ! btw all nerds and dweebs are welcome to join. we are rebeling to gain the respect we deserve and we want a world where people don't focus on us being scrawny no it alls. pitch ideas for the new geek-topia if you wish
                      sigpic

Comment

Incase you haven't already noticed we already rule the earth. I mean come on, in school the girls may always go for the muscle headed jock but when we get the big high payed jobs, look who comes a running......
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          Incase you haven't already noticed we already rule the earth. I mean come on, in school the girls may always go for the muscle headed jock but when we get the big high payed jobs, look who comes a running......
                          yeah but "the rock" and the dog bounty hunter guy and every major league football and base ball player have more control over the masses than donald trump, or kevin smith or other uber geeks
                          sigpic

Comment

I not in Mensa, heck my IQ is probly around 100, but I cant get enough of Science Fiction, does that qualify me as a geek?
                            sigpic

Comment

Can dorks get in on this aswell? My gf always calls me a dork lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X