Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
    HAHAHAHA! That is what I thought! lol.

But why did Mckay take it? It looks cool but not for Mckay's bedroom and taste.
    Mabey he an Ronon have a thing? *runs away*
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Mabey he an Ronon have a thing? *runs away*

They call that kind of fanfic "McDex" *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        They call that kind of fanfic "McDex" *cough*
        McDex lol
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          From a distance I thought it looked like three Klingons.....

Wow me too !!!!
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
            And they edited that out of the episode? What a loss, they should leave in explanations like that. Was that Ronon in the picture on the left? It looked like him.

What is Vetariss anyway? A Wraith planet?

Vala,
            Hmmm, definitely a little something I would have liked to know.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

[thanks for moving my post into a context where it made no sense]
              Last edited by DocumentN; 24 October 2007, 08:33 AM.

Comment

So no one knows the significance of this painting? Or who is in it? At first glance I thought it was a portrait of Ronan, Shepard, and either Teyla or McKay. That would make it a pretty wicked painting. However after seeing it a few times, it looked like 3 Satedans, one obviously being Conan himself(Ronon). Cool painting, however it doesn't top Shepards poster of Johnny Cash.

Sigh @ the director/producers for removing the scene explaining it.
                sigpic

Comment

68C78F42-96ED-433C-9A52-AFD2D4A251E5.jpeg
                  Originally posted by corey2002 View Post
                  have we ever seen ronans painting before? whats it of? does anyone have a closeup shot of it?

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                  (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                  Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Working...
                  X