Ronon's Painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's Painting

have we ever seen ronans painting before? whats it of? does anyone have a closeup shot of it?
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

it's of 3 satedans on what looks like a field of combat.

nope never seen it before.

my personal theory is that lorne painted it for him.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It's a scene from 300.

Comment

It's a KISS poster.

Comment

Yeah it's of 3 Satedans and their victory over Vetariss (whatever that is). Ronan looted it out of a Satedan museum when he went back after the events of "Sateda" (this is explained in part of the episode that was removed which Joe posted in his blog today).

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
            Yeah it's of 3 Satedans and their victory over Vetariss (whatever that is). Ronan looted it out of a Satedan museum when he went back after the events of "Sateda" (this is explained in part of the episode that was removed which Joe posted in his blog today).
            he went back to sateda? now no offence to joe but that makes no sense to me. There's no stargate on sateda now, and i find it hard to believe that weir or caldwell would allow a trip back to sateda on the daedalus just for him to pick up a few momentos.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Oh well, it didn't make it into the show, so it ain't canon.

Comment

From a distance I thought it looked like three Klingons.....

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  he went back to sateda? now no offence to joe but that makes no sense to me. There's no stargate on sateda now, and i find it hard to believe that weir or caldwell would allow a trip back to sateda on the daedalus just for him to pick up a few momentos.
                  Thereis a gate on Sateda. They sent a Malp through in Runner and showed Ronan what was left.

Then a season later it was disabled by the wraith when they made him a runner again, probably to stop him escaping the planet.

Thats over a year that a working gate was on Sateda. Plenty of time.
                  : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                  : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

i thought it was 2 satedans with ronan in the middle holding a decaputated wraith head over the cliff
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      It might've been before "Sateda" - I forgot that the Stargate was disabled and assumed he was talking about going back after.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                        It might've been before "Sateda" - I forgot that the Stargate was disabled and assumed he was talking about going back after.
                        From the Blog :
                        RONON: “That used to hang in the military museum - the Satedan victory over Vetariss. After my life as a runner ended, I went back and sorted through what was left of my homeworld.”
                        His life as a runner ended after Runner, so its highly likely it happened after Runner and before Sateda
                        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                          It's a KISS poster.
                          naww dude that's a nod to Iron Maiden's Flight of Icarus.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                            From the Blog :

His life as a runner ended after Runner, so its highly likely it happened after Runner and before Sateda
                            And they edited that out of the episode? What a loss, they should leave in explanations like that. Was that Ronon in the picture on the left? It looked like him.

What is Vetariss anyway? A Wraith planet?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              From a distance I thought it looked like three Klingons.....
                              HAHAHAHA! That is what I thought! lol.

But why did Mckay take it? It looks cool but not for Mckay's bedroom and taste.
                              sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Working...
                              X