Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Lorne really affected by the entity ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Lorne really affected by the entity ?

I mean,
    Lorne was sleepwalking, he may have had this nightmare on his own. Plus when Zelenka scanned him, there was no entity !

What do you think ?

Originally posted by Poubelle Man View Post
    I mean,
    Lorne was sleepwalking, he may have had this nightmare on his own. Plus when Zelenka scanned him, there was no entity !

What do you think ?
    yes he did have it in him, he must of been sleep walking while having the nightmare and then woken up but confused thinking it was real since the dream must of happened while in atlantis. anyway got confused and saw sheppard had him at gunpoint.

so the entity must decided to go to another person since lorne was awake and was gonna get shot
    sigpic

Comment

It would've been illogical to introduce that scene if it had nothing to do with the entity. Also, Lorne said he hadn't sleepwalked in years, so maybe the entity had a hand in that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
        yes he did have it in him, he must of been sleep walking while having the nightmare and then woken up but confused thinking it was real since the dream must of happened while in atlantis. anyway got confused and saw sheppard had him at gunpoint.

so the entity must decided to go to another person since lorne was awake and was gonna get shot
        It was the blast that drove the creature away. Lorne was seeing evil-Sheppard, saying that that Sheppard is a replicator and (having access to his mind, knew of Replicarter) so was Col. Carter.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

i thought at 1st cause the nightmares had felt so real to them, that lorne had one on sheppard being a replicator and when he woke up found sheppard and pulled a gun on him, but yeh he was sleep walking so he probably was having the dream while pointing the gun at sheppard.
          sigpic

Comment

What I meant was that it was never proved that he had the entity in him.

Comment

!conspiracy! what if he was right? !conspiracy!

Comment

Lorne had got to have been affected by the entity or else he's just completely nuts. It's good to see Lorne around, even if just for a scene.
                I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory View Post
                  Lorne had got to have been affected by the entity or else he's just completely nuts. It's good to see Lorne around, even if just for a scene.
                  Isn't it obvious he heard about the creature somehow and was planing on killing Sheppard as a way to get promoted. Using the entity as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
                    Isn't it obvious he heard about the creature somehow and was planing on killing Sheppard as a way to get promoted. Using the entity as an excuse.
                    Huh? Since when has Lorne being portrayed that way?

It would have been pointless if that was the meaning of the scene, and out of the blue and make no sense either.

Originally posted by Poubelle Man View Post
                    What I meant was that it was never proved that he had the entity in him.
                    McKay said that electrical impulses/currents can drive the creature away, so it would have left when Ronon shot Lorne with his stunner.

Though you are right that they've never said it, but I can't think of any reason why they would show that scene if it didn't pertain to the episode.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

He was pretending because he wanted to be one of the "cool kids". Only the main cast can ever get in trouble so he had to fake it to be in an episode.

Comment

lol!

The entity wanted to kill him but didn't come up with the right approach same with Ronon it tried to kill him by burying him alive it almost worked but he woke up too soon so when it jumped into Heightmeyer it though throwing people off a really really tall building would be the easiest way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow View Post
                          Huh? Since when has Lorne being portrayed that way?

It would have been pointless if that was the meaning of the scene, and out of the blue and make no sense either.

I was joking, the promotion bit was a reference to Klingons and the mirror universe in Trek. I didn't think anyone would take be seriously. unless your joking as well?

Comment

I thought it was great he held a gun on sheppard. Guns dont do @#$% to replicators. All u can do is run or get a oneail gun. If i thought someone was a rep id run like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                              I thought it was great he held a gun on sheppard. Guns dont do @#$% to replicators. All u can do is run or get a oneail gun. If i thought someone was a rep id run like hell.
                              You have an excellent point, although dreams rarely follow logic. Maybe in his dream his sidearm was an ARW.
                              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                              X