• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEWS: David Nykl (Radek Zelenka)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    NYKL A MINUTE
    GateWorld talks with David Nykl

GateWorld sits down with actor David Nykl to discuss Dr. Zelenka, the changes Season Four brings for his character, and a possible fifth season of Atlantis.

READ MORE ...

Nice Interview. Thanks David R. It's always fun hearing from David N. Great to hear that he will have a small part in a feature film coming up with Ashley Judd!

Next time you have him on the phone, you should ask him if he is ever coming back to his "Ask David Nykl" thread here on Gateworld!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Great interview, as usual David!

Speaking of "Helen", did you know that David Hewlett will be in that too? I wonder if David Nykl knows that. Hehehe...

Thank you David Read!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Great interview, as usual David!

Speaking of "Helen", did you know that David Hewlett will be in that too? I wonder if David Nykl knows that.
        Why yes I did.

Nice interview, I always like hearing from David N. He is so enthusiastic about his work on SGA, and he is a bright spot on the show whenever he appears.

Comment

Nice interview cant wait to see doppleganger
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Lovely interview. Thanks David and GW
            sigpic

Comment

love him ;-) ... he's really great actor... I just hope, he'll have more opportunities to show it... Radku, z?sta? v Atlantis!!! <<< Radek, stay in Atlantis!!!

Comment

WOOT!!!! David is so enjoyable to listen too kinda sucks that he finds out that he going to be on SGA ..by mail

it's nice to see that he is taking the cast changes in strive and i was happy that he was optimistic that there was going to be a season 5

Comment

Working...
                X