Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asurans and the Wraith

the asurans do eventually defeat the wraith

do u thing they will attack us? or micheal and his super wraith?

but if they both come for us, who should we be more afraid of?

well, we defeated the asurans everytime, but micheals uber wraith are new, so i think micheal could be the new uber enemy in the galaxy?

i could be wrong, so dont be afraid 2 tell me

Originally posted by nova View Post
    the asurans do eventually defeat the wraith

do u thing they will attack us? or micheal and his super wraith?

but if they both come for us, who should we be more afraid of?

well, we defeated the asurans everytime, but micheals uber wraith are new, so i think micheal could be the new uber enemy in the galaxy?

i could be wrong, so dont be afraid 2 tell me

I don't think the Asurans will defeat the Wraith : this would kill the plot because
    once the Asurans fulfill their primary goal they'll be free to choose the next
    target - the Earth. They have the technology to come to Earth , which would be
    defenseless against them. So, the SGA team would have to quickly destroy
    them : no Wraith, no Asurans - an unlikely scenario (possible only as a
    bad show ending) .

This would be more likely :
    - the Asurans will do great damage to the Wraith .
    - the Wraiths will be unable to find effective solutions against the Replicators
    but they are in huge numbers and will resist long enough
    (in fact they are a capable and advanced species, but the writers will prefer to give
    full credit to the SGA team in destroying Replicators )
    - the SGA team comes to rescue with some virus, an improved anti-replicator weapon,
    the Pegasus version of the device at Dakara, or something surprising. Apparently they'll need
    some Wraith help in deploying the plan.
    - the Replicators are gone and the Wraith are weakened : back to where the adventure started.

Anyway, i hope that the war will last as many seasons as possible because it's always a loss to
    to see destroyed species in a SF show.

About Micheal - hopefully we'll see him again but without his super-bugs. I didn't like them : too
    ugly, spooky and not eager for conversations. I would have liked to have Michael integrated into
    the team - like Teal'c was in SG1. But I realize that this won't happen : the guy has peculiar
    food tastes.
    Last edited by HyperspaceDaemon; 15 October 2007, 04:44 AM.

Comment

if the wraith are depleted most lkely the asurans will just go to their next directives or commands and continue to repliacte with also maybe the search of atlantis and earth
      sigpic

Comment

I think it will go something like this - Atlantis team will try to locate/contact Micheal with a plan sorta and the team needs his help. The reason he is going to help them is because if the wraith are defeated the replicators will turn to him/atlantis so he will have to help. Sorta like sg-1 when they had to work with baal. Something like that

Comment

Working...
        X