Atlantis' damages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperspaceDaemon View Post
    Yep: the Asurans are very handy for solving these kinds of problems.

I truly hope we'll not get into the habit of stealing ZPM's from the
    Asurans. Instead, i'd be more than happy with finding in the famous
    Ancients' database an article "Building your own ZPM - for dummies".
    In order to avoid making building a ZPM too easy , the writers could
    find tons of hardships :
    - charging a ZPM could take 10 months (which means only one
    new ZPM every SGA season)
    - building one would require some rare element
    - building one would require some expensive elements
    - etc.
    That was my only problem with Tao of Rodney.

All that time as a super genius and he didnt think to leave them a "Make your Own ZPM with Bubble gum and a piece of string" instruction manual???
    : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
    : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

That is assuming oe of the snippets of info he learned of was how to make ZPMS..

Comment

The Ancients were no doubt super geniuses for a long time before they figured out how to build a ZPM. Just because Mckay had a better understanding of the things he already knew does not mean he would be able to figure out how to come up with an entire theory on building a ZPM in the short amount of time he was like that (in fact I'd be increadibly shocked if he did). Nor does it account for how it may require special equipment which he would first have to figure out how to build and special materials that he has no idea where the Ancients harvested them from.

Comment

I guess the best way to repair the city is to choose on of the many city towers, make sure there is nothing important inside (like the ZPM factory), and use its parts. like panels, rails...

Comment

Originally posted by mago1978 View Post
            I guess the best way to repair the city is to choose on of the many city towers, make sure there is nothing important inside (like the ZPM factory), and use its parts. like panels, rails...
            That would be something to look at.
            sigpic
            i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              Maybe it has an AutoRepair?

I would say we should keep are eyes open and try an spot that cut in half building Zelanka and Sheppard where on. If its not there its safe to say the building was auto repaired
              There was a huge burn on the walls of the gate room (which the got in the pilot) right the way through the first two seasons, I never actually noticed whether it was repaired in the Return though it would be quite cool bit of continuity if it was, but it means that there is no autorepair of buildings.

Comment

Working...
              X