- Adults 18-49: 5.5/14 #1 for the night

Wednesday 10/03/07
    - Viewers: 10.94 million Down 2.97 million viewers
    - Adults 18-49: 4.0/10

Wednesday 10/10/07
    - Viewers: 10.10 million Down .84 million viewers
    - Adults 18-49: 3.8/10
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Writers Strike Could Kill The Bionic Woman

http://laist.com/2007/10/09/writers_strike.php
    Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
    They had to fake the ratings
    They had to fake the ratings.
    Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
      Writers Strike Could Kill The Bionic Woman

http://laist.com/2007/10/09/writers_strike.php
      I really hope that doesn't happen. Thus far, I am really enjoying this show.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Last night's ratings:

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...oman/800024988

This Wednesday's ratings recap:

8 pm/ET
        While placing a distant second to Deal or No Deal in total viewers, Pushing Daisies (9.75 million, down 250,000) maintained its lead in key demos. Behind Kid Nation (7.9 mil, up 900K), Fox's Back to You (6.9 mil, +350 thou) and 'Til Death (6.98 mil, +500K) both saw gains. Top Model (4.97 mil) dismissed 300 thou.

9 pm
        Criminal Minds (14.9 mil) copped another 430,000 viewers, though Private Practice (11.8 mil, down 400 thou) was No. 1 in demos. Bionic Woman (8.52 mil) shorted out to the tune of another 1.6 mil, and is now down 37 percent from its debut. Gossip Girl (2.42 mil) lost 450K.

10 pm
        CSI: NY (13.85 mil) added 500K, Dirty Sexy Money (8.83 mil) held steady, and Life (7.65 mil) lost another 490 thou.

Comment

At least some more episodes of the show have been ordered by NBC apparently. I just hope the ratings don't keep falling, because overall, I'm enjoying this show. It has some decent potential.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            At least some more episodes of the show have been ordered by NBC apparently.
            They didn't....

"Bionic Woman," "Journeyman" and "Chuck" were among the shows that received an additional three-script order to the season
            That's not three episodes, that's three scripts. There is a huge difference.

I just hope the ratings don't keep falling, because overall, I'm enjoying this show. It has some decent potential.
            They keep falling....

Capping off the 9 p.m. hour was NBC’s fading Bionic Woman (Viewers: #4, 7.78 million; A18-49: #4, 3.3/ 8)
            http://www.tvtracker.com/daily_ratings.php

Comment

I'd probably keep watching Bionic Woman .. At least that is fun compared
              to Criminal Minds which I always end up solving the case 20 minutes into
              the show.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

This week's ratings:

Ratings: CMA Awards a Winner, Bionic Nightmare

This Wednesday, as ABC's broadcast of the CMA Awards matched last year's audience of 15.9 million total viewers and dominated in the key demos:

8 pm/ET
                Kid Nation (7.15 million, up 250 thou) was a distant second, followed by Fox's sitcombo of Back to You (6.38 mil, -520K) and 'Til Death (6.48 mil, -500K). Behind Phenomenon (6.1 mil), Top Model (5.07 mil) gained 350K.

9 pm
                Criminal Minds was down a hair, to 14.54 mil. Bionic Woman dropped another 1.34 mil, and at 6.44 mil viewers placed just barely ahead of Kitchen Nightmares (6.36 mil). Gossip Girl held steady at 2.5 mil.

10 pm
                CSI: NY drew 12.87 mil, losing the same 630,000 viewers that Life (rising to 6.41 mil) seemed to gain.

Comment

Sorry guys

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hi...its_bottom.php

Continuing its ratings freefall, NBC’s “Bionic Woman” hit a new low Wednesday night and came in last place among major networks in the 9 p.m. hour.

After such a strong start last month, “Bionic” has dropped with every telecast amid ongoing behind-the-scenes showrunner turmoil. In its six episodes, the “Bionic” narrative has paired Michelle Ryan’s Jamie Summers with several potential on-screen partners rotating through the show as if on a lazy Susan, looking for a match.

Meanwhile the show has similarly cycled through producers, with reports of writer Jason Katims (“Friday Night Lights”) recently taking over the writers room, and others reporting that Jason Cahill (“The Sopranos”) is running the show, all of which continue to receive a “no comment” from NBC (itself a sign of trouble—who’s in charge of a prime-time show should not be a backroom secret).

MORE AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Sorry guys

http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/james-hi...its_bottom.php

Continuing its ratings freefall, NBC’s “Bionic Woman” hit a new low Wednesday night and came in last place among major networks in the 9 p.m. hour.

After such a strong start last month, “Bionic” has dropped with every telecast amid ongoing behind-the-scenes showrunner turmoil. In its six episodes, the “Bionic” narrative has paired Michelle Ryan’s Jamie Summers with several potential on-screen partners rotating through the show as if on a lazy Susan, looking for a match.

Meanwhile the show has similarly cycled through producers, with reports of writer Jason Katims (“Friday Night Lights”) recently taking over the writers room, and others reporting that Jason Cahill (“The Sopranos”) is running the show, all of which continue to receive a “no comment” from NBC (itself a sign of trouble—who’s in charge of a prime-time show should not be a backroom secret).

MORE AT LINK ABOVE
                    Well, all of that doesn't sound too good. Not good at all.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Well, all of that doesn't sound too good. Not good at all.
                      Agreed...
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                        Agreed...
                        Keep the faith, it's not over yet. And even at rock bottom it is still holding steady and bringing in more viewers than some of NBC's other shows that are considered "solid." NBC has pics of Jaime in ads for online episodes around the net, which is another good sign, and word is after the strike they are going to do a relaunch with more solid story lines, better character development, etc.

This show has a lot of potential that was not well spent in the first few months, but the potential to excel is still there. If it is repackaged and brought back it could still succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                          Agreed...
                          the show 'died on its arse'
                          Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
                          They had to fake the ratings
                          They had to fake the ratings.
                          Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Remaking old Sci-fi is in fashion now, and for that reason Bionic Woman is unlikely to be dropped just yet. Production is confirmed to continue after the WGA strike is over (clicky.)

The way I see it is, it's following a current market trend, and it has the potential to gain new viewership through reruns during the WGA strike. It will definately see completion of it's first season, and I would expect them to order half of a second season to see if they can turn it around - provided the ratings aren't even more catastrophic for the remaining 5 episodes of season 1.

Comment

Working...
                            X