Post Sisterhood (103)

Visit the Episode GuideBIONIC WOMAN SEASON ONE
    SISTERHOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103

Jaime is tasked by the Berkut Group to watch the daughter of a Canadian defense contractor. At the same time, she must decide whether or not she is going to help Sarah Corvus, the first bionic woman, save herself. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; December 12th, 2007 at 08:07 PM.

Default Re: Bionic Woman: Sisterhood (103)

Man I love this show. Great episode!
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

I dunno, I got bored after five minutes and turned off the TV. I had to wake up early though I could have stayed up to watch it, though it didn't interest me enough to keep me watching an hour. I'd like to hear what the rest of you thought of it, if you guys really liked I might go and watch on NBC's website.
    [email protected]|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by Xicer View Post
    I dunno, I got bored after five minutes and turned off the TV. I had to wake up early though I could have stayed up to watch it, though it didn't interest me enough to keep me watching an hour. I'd like to hear what the rest of you thought of it, if you guys really liked I might go and watch on NBC's website.
    I completely forgot to watch altogether. I was watching a recording of Jekyll and it just slipped my mind. Oh well. If you guys really liked it maybe I'll remember to tune in next week.

Ship Figurehead Standin Suzotchka's Avatar

I have to say that I'm not very impressed with the episodes so far. Probably just a matter of time until I find something else to watch.

Wasn't all that impressed by the first two eps, but this one was great. Katee Sackhoff had a lot of great one liners. I think both her and Michelle Ryan suit the characters well.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6181/mbeddiene8.jpg[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

First Lieutenant

I thought this episode was a lot better than the first two. I was starting to lean towards not keeping up with this show, but this episode got me interested again.

I'm not convinced this show is a keeper. I think it'll click along well enough in the ratings, but personally I remain ambivalent. Your lead character- especially on a show like this where she's also the title character- should be the most interesting person. So far, I'm not feeling the love. In fact, right now I'm feeling a bit as if TPTB think Sarah is the most interesting character on the show, and if they aren't careful that could hamstring everything.

hahahah - my fave bit:
    'You haven't figured out how to turn the GPS off yet?
    'You can totally do that?'
    'Dude, you have to....SRLY those geeks totally look at you in the shower you know.'
    'ewww'

Just top!
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83...background.jpg

'All of this has happened before
    And all of this will happen again
    So say we all.'

Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.

This one was definitely a great episode. One of the best so far. I think this show is starting to find it's feet a bit more.

MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Chief Master Sergeant

I have to agree. This episode was much better than the last two. This actually got me interested in the show. I had assumed that we'd be getting mission-of-the-week style episodes, with little snippets of Sarah Corvus etc added in, however this suprised me having a major plot-line episode so soon into the season. Hopefully Eick and the other producers/writers can keep up this current quality of the show.

Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

I enjoyed this ep I love the interplay between Jaime and Sarah.

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Well I finally decided to watch this episode via NBC's website and TBH, I wasn't that impressed. I mean it was a step up from the last two episodes but from reading the majority of the comments in this topic, I suppose I was expecting more. The last three minutes were the best though.

I think the story itself is fine, but I think what really bothers me about this show is the dialogue and style. The dialogue seems forced at times and I just can't feel for the characters, and the way some of the stuff is written, I dunno, just feels sorta cliche at times.
    [email protected]|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Default Re: Sisterhood (103)

I still get the feeling that they aren't sure what to do with the characters.

Default Re: Sisterhood (103)

Hmmmm...

1. I'm not sure where they're going with Sarah but I do know that she looked ten years older than Starbuck in this ep.

2. The tricks the institute are getting up to are a bit out of order though.

3. Interesting spot to do a cliffhanger.

Meh