Did I miss an episode? spoilers S1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss an episode? spoilers S1

In what ep did DL find out about Jessica's work for Linderman? I remembered watchign an ep with a "previously on" that had DL finding out and telling Nikki about he was leaving, he found out she "had been killing men for money (or it was fun I don't remember)", after watching the ep I probably forgot about it.

Also where is that woman that could talk to Ted through wifi ? I thought she had sent him to meet the others but then was not heard from again, or did I miss something?

Thanks in advance!

If you really want to know what happened to the Wifi character, you should read the graphic novels. What you would want is Wireless, parts 1, 2, 3 and 4.

I could tell you, but it would be a spoiler and I think it would be more interesting for you to find out on your own.

--

As for DL, I think it was episodes 18 and 19 that the whole Linderman thing was explained. I think it was in 19 that he finally learnt the truth because Linderman wanted to meet Micah.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah that Wi Fi lady kinda turned out to be a bust for the show, did we ever actually see her on screen.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Hey thx I'm reading them now, I always thought they were books you had to buy great that it's free !

Thanks again for the great read

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          Yeah that Wi Fi lady kinda turned out to be a bust for the show, did we ever actually see her on screen.
          We saw her twice, once when she told Ted about the marks on his neck and then again in the future episode where she's working with HRG to hide people with abilities and their families.

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
          Hey thx I'm reading them now, I always thought they were books you had to buy great that it's free !

Thanks again for the great read
          No a problem. Hope you enjoy them.

sigpic

Comment

I missed the last ep of season 1...could someone fill me in???I didn't know anything about the graphic novels....then again, "I know nozing!!!!!". I'm fairly sure Australian TV's not where you guys are....season 2 I think...

Comment

Working...
            X