Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replicators attacking the Wraith question (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators attacking the Wraith question (Spoilers)

Hey guys,

I had a thought today...it would be easy for the Replicators to start a war with the Wraith right? We need all the doom and gloom and them having a war with each other wouldn't be that interesting (in my opinion). So what if they work together? The Wraith could find out about the midway space station by the Replicators sharing that info? (presumably extracting that info from Weir's mind!).

We know the Wraith will somehow find the midway space station so what if this is the way they find out?

Just cause they may find out about it does not mean they can then use it.

Comment

Originally posted by dannster View Post
      Hey guys,

I had a thought today...it would be easy for the Replicators to start a war with the Wraith right? We need all the doom and gloom and them having a war with each other wouldn't be that interesting (in my opinion). So what if they work together? The Wraith could find out about the midway space station by the Replicators sharing that info? (presumably extracting that info from Weir's mind!).

We know the Wraith will somehow find the midway space station so what if this is the way they find out?
      what reason would the Asurans have to work with the Wraith? they don't care about them now and they didn't care about them in the past. and even if they would work together, why now? why not before? just because now they have the same enemy? I don't buy it sry. do they even know about eachother? I don't think so (or am I wrong about that?)
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It's hard to see the Asurans working side by side with the Wraith willingly. Before they were Asurans, as replicators, they were created for only one purpose, to destroy the Wraith, it's in the replicators base programming. It's more likely that the Wraith may find a way to manipulate the replicators' programming, in the same way as how Rodney reprogram the nanites in Weir, that we can see the replicators fighting along side the Wraith.

Comment

At the end of season 4 an Asuran named Tassadari will crash his warship into the Wraith "Hivemind" and end the threat once and for all.

Comment

They are now programmed to be 'at war' with them, so it is, like with computers not possible for them to work together. However I think that the replicators will eventually find a way to get arround the programming, since they are obviously able to edit their basecode.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
              At the end of season 4 an Asuran named Tassadari will crash his warship into the Wraith "Hivemind" and end the threat once and for all.
              Until the Queen of...uh...Wraiths takes over!
              sigpic
              I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
              'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
              'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                Where are you getting that info from??

Comment

Some bits of pop culture I'd imagine...

Comment

Working...
                  X