HI....Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI....Question

Hi I'm new here. I've been an SG-1 fan since the beginning and i've just recently gotten into Atlantis. I finished Season Three just yesterday and managed to catch the first episode of Season Four on VHS but I missed the second. Does anyone have it recorded on VHS or DVD that you could send me? I'd really appreciate it cause i'd prefer not to download it from Itunes. Thanx!
    - love him

wait until they replay it, or find someone you know that has seen it and see if they recorded it. I did in fact tape the episode but when i compared the price for me to send it to you to the price of it on i tunes i found that it would be cheaper to download it than it would be me to ship it to you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neilllover View Post
      Hi I'm new here. I've been an SG-1 fan since the beginning and i've just recently gotten into Atlantis. I finished Season Three just yesterday and managed to catch the first episode of Season Four on VHS but I missed the second. Does anyone have it recorded on VHS or DVD that you could send me? I'd really appreciate it cause i'd prefer not to download it from Itunes. Thanx!
      Why?

Comment

Shipping a video tape inside the continental United States: $3.99

Buying a clean, digital copy off iTunes: $1.99

Catching up on the new season of your favorite show: Priceless
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Why?
          Maybe cos iTunes fills your computer up with junk? That's a large part of my having no interest in ever using em... that said though, the lure of Doppelganger was enough to overcome even my aversion...
          sigpic

Comment

I don't bother with Itunes either, I just get it via other means until the DVDs are out.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              I don't bother with Itunes either, I just get it via other means until the DVDs are out.
              same here...
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Maybe cos iTunes fills your computer up with junk? That's a large part of my having no interest in ever using em... that said though, the lure of Doppelganger was enough to overcome even my aversion...
                That's exactly what i think. I've never really downloaded anything and i want to keep that going. that's why i'm hoping someone taped it so i'd be able to catch up.
                - love him

Comment

Well since they won't replay it for awhile your only option other than Itunes is finding someone to send you a copy. I could do it but it could take a day or so for me to set up two vcrs to copy one. I'd also need to buy a tape. If you don't mind waiting and would like to talk more PM me.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X