This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANTI- BW THREAD - Negative comments only

Yes, I am starting an ANTI-BW thread because quite frankly I'm sick of all the negativity in all the other threads.

So I beg those of you who hate this show, hated it before it even aired to talk about why you hate it so much HERE and please, please, please leave the other threads alone.

Thank you and enjoy!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

So making negative comments about this show is forbidden now ?

Be careful what you say about BW - Gestapo Thought Police are looking at you !!

Look the reason people are 'negative' about the series is because like FlashGordon and PainkillerJane the show is a DUD. Most people think Skiffy is wasting time and money on this series, just look at that Isaiah Washington thing, and top it off with Glen's departure
    Last edited by X-3-0-2; 10 October 2007, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Personally I'm more than happy to discuss my dislikes/misgivings about the show in the relevant threads, but for those who only want to talk about how much they hate it and who can't hear opinions to the contrary without firing back insults (and, of course, for those who can't hear a bad thing said against the show without attacking the poster(s)), maybe it's good to have a dedicated thread so things don't resort to mudslinging on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
        So making negative comments about this show is forbidden now ?

Be careful what you say about BW - Gestapo Thought Police are looking at you !!

Look the reason people are 'negative' about the series is because like FlashGordon and PainkillerJane the show is a DUD. Most people think Skiffy is wasting time and money on this series, just look at that Isaiah Washington thing, and top it off with Glen's departure
        That is YOUR opinion of the show. Not everyone on this forum has to agree with you and others like you.

Do I think BW is perfect, no it's a show and like all shows in it's first year, there are problems...only difference with this show is that it's been made VERY public.

Yes the writing and directing need work, but geez, all the antis are expecting it to be perfect NOW. That's like expecting a 2 month old baby to start walking, talking and attending college. :

I merely started this thread so you and the other antis could come here and bash the heck out of the show and those of us who happen to like it and want to give it a chance don't have to wade through the tones of "This show sucks" kind of posts that are rampent in this forum.
        sigpic

Comment

Guys, ALL opinions are welcome here. Be they for the show or against the show.

BUT, the key is that, as you express your opinion and demand the right to express that opinion, you MUST also give others the right to express their opinions. Tit for tat.

Treat others like ou want to be treated. You want to go on and on about how much the show sucks. Fine. But someone else is just as entitled to go on and on about how great it is.

They can't tell you to 'stuff it and go away' just like you can't tell them to 'stuff it and go away'
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

You're right Sky and I'm sorry that my posts here have come across as "telling the antis to stuff it and go away". That wasn't my intent. Guess that's what I get for posting when I'm annoyed. It was worth a shot and it failed. Live and learn and move on.
            sigpic

Comment

What bothers me is that they kept the name "Jaime Sommers"... after changing everything else.

Comment

I understand if some of you hate this show after it started airing. Even if I don't get why.

But why did some of you hate it before it even aired? I don't understand that.

Comment

Because the Pilot episode of Bionic Woman had been leaked on the Internet
                  Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
                  They had to fake the ratings
                  They had to fake the ratings.
                  Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Pre-air version which as I recall had some pretty serious editing done before the final release.

Comment

Not really, I think the main thing that was changed was the actor for the sister. Everything else was mostly the same.
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                        Not really, I think the main thing that was changed was the actor for the sister. Everything else was mostly the same.
                        Never saw that version, but the sad thing is that was one of the more interesting sounding characters in the first place.

Comment

Just Doesn't Interest me in the slightest....

Comment

a crappy, 1/2 season long, remake of a spinoff.
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

I watched every episode although I greatly disliked the lead actress. I really liked Isiah Washington's role on the show for a well. Other then that I knew it wasn't going to last a few season. I'm actually pretty glad it's cancelled.
                              Actor
                              [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Working...
                              X