Total Eclipse of B5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Eclipse of B5

Found this video on youtube and thought it was pretty funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7TPhjb_7U
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Wow, this is an fantastic video, I really liked it. It so good that the lyrics fits with the scenes.
    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

lol wow, that's really good for something made 11 years ago.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I think the guy did it with two VCR's, which is impressive.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Oh noes!

Actually, it's quite good considering it was edited using two video recorders. I thought this vid was going to be a total cheese-fest when Bonnie Tyler's rasping vocals kicked in, until I saw all those familiar scenes. B5 is still the greatest.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Oh, sweet! It's nice to see at least one of the vidders taking credit for his good work. Another copy of it on YouTube was swiped off the website (along with every other video) where he'd posted it, without credit to where it had been swiped from.
            Last edited by Wordsmit2; 24 October 2007, 02:45 PM.
            Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

That was very well done the song went great with the images that were shown. That must have taken a LONG time to put together.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
              X