This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Questions would you Ask the Asgard

IF you lived in the Stargate Universe, what questions would you ask the Asgard, such as what does the ninth cheveron do ect...

I'd ask them to take me to some cool and fun places in the universe (although I doubt they'd know what I mean by fun)
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I would ask them about the Great Alliance such as

How it formed
      How long did it last
      Why it split
      How advanced were each race at the time of the Alliance

Then I would ask if they stay in contatct with the Nox

Then I would ask them

Who the hell are Furlings?
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Do you miss making babies?

And how do you tell man from women?

Comment

Good question... I'd probably ask them if i could borrow some of their technology such as their beaming technology, im sure they'd let me...they're to friendly of a race not to
          I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Why all those Great Races, and the Tok'ra, were such pompous, arrogant *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by NZ1 View Post
              IF you lived in the Stargate Universe, what questions would you ask the Asgard, such as what does the ninth cheveron do ect...
              "What were the Ancients like? How do you feel having been contemporaries of the greatest race that ever inhabited the stars?"

"Does the multiverse theory make any sense? I think it is a tremendous waste of matter and energy to have so many universes for every little different outcome."

"What is the solution to to self-containment paradox? What contains the ultimate set(the set that contains al other sets and cannot be contaned by any other?"

"Are the laws of physics entropic or random? If they are random, are they the result of quantum fluctuations?"

"If the laws of physics are random, then does it mean that the universe could work in any conceivable way, meaning that cause and effect, logic itself, is an illusion and only has meaning in the universe we inhabit?"

"Can we define the ultimate structure of reality in mathematical terms, or is mathematics rule-bound by the axiom of the dichotomy between something and nothing, meaning that mathematics is an illusion caused by the acceptance of the faulty premisse that reality is "something" which means that it can be broken down in smaller particles - making the notion of quantitiy real and not an illusion? If reality is not something, then obvioulsy mathematics cannot explain it's nature, so what kind of intellectual exercise is need to explain it's ultimate nature?"

"What is the ultimate substance of reality, the thing that can be made of nothing but itself? Is is a graviton, some particle we haven't found, or are matter and energy constructs that can only be explained in metaphysical rather than physical terms?"

"Why are you so incredibly gentle, empathetic and peaceful? Even though your scientific might would enable you to slave many galaxies, you have no interest in it. Is this the result of you having evolved pass the Darwinian need for domination, is it the result of you being asexuals, or is it the result of social evolution where you made a conscious decision that dominating and oppressing others is ethically repproachable?"

Considering that the Asgard are 100 000 years ahead of us in science, knowledge and evolution, with an average I.Q of 287, these are the questions that I would pose to them.

Comment

Originally posted by NoobTau'ri View Post
                "What were the Ancients like? How do you feel having been contemporaries of the greatest race that ever inhabited the stars?"

"Does the multiverse theory make any sense? I think it is a tremendous waste of matter and energy to have so many universes for every little different outcome."

"What is the solution to to self-containment paradox? What contains the ultimate set(the set that contains al other sets and cannot be contaned by any other?"

"Are the laws of physics entropic or random? If they are random, are they the result of quantum fluctuations?"

"If the laws of physics are random, then does it mean that the universe could work in any conceivable way, meaning that cause and effect, logic itself, is an illusion and only has meaning in the universe we inhabit?"

"Can we define the ultimate structure of reality in mathematical terms, or is mathematics rule-bound by the axiom of the dichotomy between something and nothing, meaning that mathematics is an illusion caused by the acceptance of the faulty premisse that reality is "something" which means that it can be broken down in smaller particles - making the notion of quantitiy real and not an illusion? If reality is not something, then obvioulsy mathematics cannot explain it's nature, so what kind of intellectual exercise is need to explain it's ultimate nature?"

"What is the ultimate substance of reality, the thing that can be made of nothing but itself? Is is a graviton, some particle we haven't found, or are matter and energy constructs that can only be explained in metaphysical rather than physical terms?"

"Why are you so incredibly gentle, empathetic and peaceful? Even though your scientific might would enable you to slave many galaxies, you have no interest in it. Is this the result of you having evolved pass the Darwinian need for domination, is it the result of you being asexuals, or is it the result of social evolution where you made a conscious decision that dominating and oppressing others is ethically repproachable?"

Considering that the Asgard are 100 000 years ahead of us in science, knowledge and evolution, with an average I.Q of 287, these are the questions that I would pose to them.
                WOW sounds to me that you have pretty high IQ yourself
                I have a much simpler question like what do you eat bar them disgusting food cube things and what forms of entertainments do you have
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I'd ask them for a simple energy solution for Earth, something our technology could easily produce, yet would be totally incapable of being used as a massive weapon. Then hit 'em up for a cure for cancer, AIDS, and most of all, baldness!
                  Ha, just kidding about the baldness cure, what would an Asgard know about hair!

Comment

Furlings: WTF?

Suicide: WFT?

The Alliance of the Four greatest races ever broke up!?: WTF?!?
                    I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

If i gave you a pair of pants would you wear them ? I mean just once
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I'd ask them:

'Where did your winkle go?'
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Why o why would you let TPTB eradicate you in such a rubbish way .

Comment

I think the one question that all of us would ask is

Who are the FURLINGS? Looks, history, hertiage, etc..........
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I'd ask

"You know when you blew yourselves up? were you drunk?"
                              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Working...
                              X