Rodney Dialing Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney Dialing Earth

Guys this hasnt been discussed but Rodney when dialing Earth he dialled a 9 yes a 9 chevron address i listened to it three times it is definately a 9 chevron dial address, is this an oversight or is this something else.

lvlister2005
    sigpic

Indeed it seems to be however I think it was just an 8 chevron address (earth) and Rodney then pressing the activation button.

The fact is they don't need to or have the power to dial a 9 chevron address and also the fact that they dialed earth directly instead of taking a jumper through the midway indicates that they just used the zpm to dial in.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
      Indeed it seems to be however I think it was just an 8 chevron address (earth) and Rodney then pressing the activation button.

The fact is they don't need to or have the power to dial a 9 chevron address and also the fact that they dialed earth directly instead of taking a jumper through the midway indicates that they just used the zpm to dial in.
      They wouldn't use the bridge in that manner because of time issues, and also because Atlantis would be left hanging when the jumper went thru. The Pegasus gate is too close to the MW gate.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X