how'd they explain it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar 2.0 View Post
    See I agree with this determination, neither a Hooker, cop or drug dealer saw a blinding light, WTF!did they all feel the need to sneeze at the same time and missed the flash!!!????

I'm concerned nobody saw anything in the plaza in the first place, they say NYC is the place that never sleeps, and that is kinda true, there are people about any time of the day, you can't go any number of blocks in NYC without seeing a person or homeless person, that being that NYC is up there with the most populated areas of the planet to area size.
    not to mention the noise from the explosion waking up anyone who's asleep. and wouldn't a massive nuclear explosion result in an emp? i mean if power shut down in all of new york someone would notice.
    IcyNeko Wow, if you guys take this so seriously, I'd hate to sit through scifi sessions wiht you. "ZOMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN AND NO ONE NOTISE? OH NOES~"
    lol but the plot holes bug the hell out of me
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

What noise? It's not like there was a shockwave that was really all that audiable.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
        What noise? It's not like there was a shockwave that was really all that audiable.
        i guess, but still doesn't answer if their was an EMP
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Simple answer: No. The lights in Kirby plaza were still on. Cops were on the scene rather quickly. So no, there's your answer.

Comment

Working...
          X