First whales now.... [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
    What will happen to the whales the next time the sun flares? Atlantis will not be there to shield them.
    I guess they will start swimming in circles chasing their tails going "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG".

Seriously though, it's 15000 years untill it hits again, i'm sure they will have something there waiting for the sun with a super shield that will take 0.1% damage from the flare.

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      I'd love to see Ronon go snake hunting at leisure hours
      LOL i can just see that.

Would be cool if they were part wraith. This damn snake sucks the life outa me. It's impossible for that to happen unless the planet is full of people.

Comment

I'm curious if these giant snakes will even be mentioned again.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          dinner time
          mmmmmmmmmmm....muktuk....count me in!
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I assume Rodney was getting the snake information out of the Ancient database (seeing as the humans can't possibly have surveyed all the planets out there, and catologued the flora and fauna of each one). Seeing as this database is thousands of years out of date, I'm hoping that this new planet will throw up some surprises.

By the way, did they take Teyla's people with them, or are they still stuck on the mainland of the old planet (without a stargate)? They don't seem to have been mentioned for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakhesh View Post
              By the way, did they take Teyla's people with them, or are they still stuck on the mainland of the old planet (without a stargate)? They don't seem to have been mentioned for a while.
              I think they are still on the planet the Ancients moved them to in The Return part 1

Comment

Originally posted by Bakhesh View Post
                I assume Rodney was getting the snake information out of the Ancient database (seeing as the humans can't possibly have surveyed all the planets out there, and catologued the flora and fauna of each one). Seeing as this database is thousands of years out of date, I'm hoping that this new planet will throw up some surprises.

As far as I remember, they didn't return back to the mainland after the ep The Return I and II in which they had to leave. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

We should be finding out about their fate in an upcoming ep...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    We should be finding out about their fate in an upcoming ep...
                    The whales or the snakes?

Comment

Neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                        What will happen to the whales the next time the sun flares? Atlantis will not be there to shield them.
                        Time to buy a boatload of chips...
                        Last edited by PG15; 10 October 2007, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Time to by a boatload of chips...
                          Thats really sensitive PG-15

Comment

I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              I don't get it.
                              To eat with the dead whale-like creature.

Comment

fries in American

Comment

Working...
                                X