Hello Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Atlantis?

So, after watching Lifeline, I have to say props to the producers and writers. If this season is going to progress like the last 2 eps, there should be no question for a 5th season. However, even if the show is amazing and of good quality to most fans, it all depends on Sci-fi. Hopefully, with the age of DVR'ing being more than doubled in homes, SGA will still be seen as profitable to Sci-fi and SGA will be renewed for a 5th Season.

So, if you want the show to continue, send letters out to the network telling them you watch live and do not have a Nielsen box. It would be a shame if we do not get that 5th season. There are just so many plots and character developments that this season alone cannot touch all in a single season.
    sigpic

Unfortunately the advertisers aren't going to care about "statistics" the network acquired through letters. : <

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      So, after watching Lifeline, I have to say props to the producers and writers. If this season is going to progress like the last 2 eps, there should be no question for a 5th season. However, even if the show is amazing and of good quality to most fans, it all depends on Sci-fi. Hopefully, with the age of DVR'ing being more than doubled in homes, SGA will still be seen as profitable to Sci-fi and SGA will be renewed for a 5th Season.

So, if you want the show to continue, send letters out to the network telling them you watch live and do not have a Nielsen box. It would be a shame if we do not get that 5th season. There are just so many plots and character developments that this season alone cannot touch all in a single season.
      Agreed. This season is off to a great start and I hope that we get a fifth season. So far I see no reason why we won't. However sending letters really won't help not yet anyway. The end of the day all that counts is "what makes the world go round."
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

When I read the thread title this came into my mind:

Don't click if you're sensible to pain.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ziWE8c14k
        Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
          When I read the thread title this came into my mind:

Don't click if you're sensible to pain.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ziWE8c14k
          Oh god now I'm sick. Now I know why I hate 80's music.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
          X