• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lifeline' (402) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402

Colonel Sheppard and his team embark on a risky mission to steal a Z.P.M. power module from the Replicators -- but must rely on a compromised Dr. Weir to succeed.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 12:48 AM.

that was... AMAZING!!!!! The suprises, the crazy stunts! Loved it!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tippy View Post
      that was... AMAZING!!!!! The suprises, the crazy stunts! Loved it!!!
      It's time to jack the shields up and see how far it penetrates.

Comment

Great follow up episode, so totally beat Adrift in terms of excitment and adventure! Dr. Weir kicked butt, going to miss her after all. The whole Carter coming to the rescue in a ship speculation was realized in this.

I really do hope something good comes of the replicators attacking the wraith, we all know how seemingly good things can spiral out of control. Anyways, 10/10.

Comment

Why didnt the anti rep beam effect the nanites in weir? I dont remember it being explained.

Comment

cool episode...I liked it.....several twists I didnt see coming

Comment

I thought it was an excellent episode.

*Loved the Weir/Oberoth scenes.
              *The view of the Asuran Homeworld.
              *The "penetrate" and "kissing" slashing.
              *The ending with the Asuran vessels attacking the Wraith.
              *The PJ/Apollo/Asuran ship scene.

Basically, everything, including all Carter and Dr. Lee stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by technoextreme View Post
                It's time to jack the shields up and see how far it penetrates.
                *Dies* lolol so much greatness from McKay dialogue!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by A Lost Cause View Post
                  Why didnt the anti rep beam effect the nanites in weir? I dont remember it being explained.
                  She never crossed the field.
                  *Dies* lolol so much greatness from McKay dialogue!
                  John's reaction was priceless. McKay also rolled his eyes at John too which was funny.

Comment

She never passed through the shield so she wasnt affected ^_^
                    sigpic

Comment

to me...I love how they finally start writing Weir into a good character to watch...and we will (more than likely in my opinion the way the writers are working for me) NEVER see her again after this season.....

I loved Weir completely all the way, loved the Sheppard questioning to "pull the plug"....but the episode just seemed to be lacking overall for me.

Comment

And I had the complete opposite reaction from sweetsong. I liked Adrift's action better. I did think Lifeline was a great ep. Loved Weir tricking Oberoth. Was a little disappointed to see the old McKay back. LOVED the scene with Ronon and Teyla as she packed Weir's office.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Pretty good episode, I was hoping for more time being dedicated to the actual heist, but I enjoyed the rest of it.

Perfecto!

Comment

Definitely better than the premiere! An excellent follow-up episode. I admit it was a little slow in the beginning but it definitely picked up. I thought it was a great send-off for Weir as well. My only gripe though is that Teyla was in like 2min. of the entire episode which I thought was a bit cheap. And I also thought, judging from how much of a big deal they were making it the last episode, that the ZPM heist would have played a much larger part in the story. McKay started to get annoying again at times but I was able to get around that.
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

It's simple. When the field was activated, she was inside the field (and did not pass through the field). After Weir left, the ARG field disengaged due to power loss by using it (which is why they couldn't cloak). So Weir was not affected by it at all.

However, does this mean Weir is assimilated? If so, does she follow the same command as the other Asurans?

Comment

Working...
                              X