X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spg_1983
    yes but they arent cannonical information sources
    And they're also just plain wrong about a lot of things!

Like Jaffa and Naquadria for example...

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      And they're also just plain wrong about a lot of things!

Like Jaffa and Naquadria for example...
      lol i know, i was hoping you would get on here and back me up teal'c

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        The Nox are pretty decent, but they're passive and don't like to take sides. I'd prefer to see some more of the Tollan (Despite what happened in Season Four), Tok'ra (Despite what happened in Season Seven), and the Furlings. (Despite the fact that we've never seen them before. )
        Actually, it was Season 5 for the Tollans (Between Two Fires) in which they were basically wiped out.

And in regards to the Nox, the last time I believe that we saw them, they were at Triad of Skaa'ra/Klorel. With Prometheus, it would be easier to reach them, since the gate coordinates are known to the SGC, although whether or not they stayed on that planet is questionnable.
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Yeah, I just remembered that a second ago and went to this post to fix it up before anyone could notice... I guess you noticed.

Comment

haha i think that the tollan are alot more advanced than we all think, and they maybe a little singed after the attack from the gould, but as for them being wiped out, i dont think so, i mean come on, ion cannons !!!!
            Zafrod

Comment

If they were willing to give us 38 ion cannons, I guess they were useless.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                If they were willing to give us 38 ion cannons, I guess they were useless.
                if they werent useless they wouldnt have been "almost" wiped out so thats a pretty safe assumption.

mayb we'll see them again, mayb not. i think tptb have an opportunity with S8 to tie off loose ends but they wont. If and i say IF theres a 2nd movie, mayb then we'll get what we're after.

Comment

I doubt all the Tollans were on their homeworld. Like someone else in this thread said, they've got ships. There are probably survivors of the Tollan wandering the galaxy like the Battlestar Galactica from the new mini-series. Not to mention potential survivors on the planet.

Comment

Well, seeing as how the Tollans arent really explorers, its possible that the Tollans were all on Tollana, but it appeared to me like the Main city was the only place that the Tollans had occupied, unless the city took up most of the planet, like Coruscant from Star Wars Episode 1 (Avoids the bludgeoning flames).
                    Plus if you recall from Between Two Fires, it was noted that the Goa'uld ships that were in Anubis' possession that were being commanded by Tanith, were immune to the Ion Cannons. Jackson even pointed out the article that Narim was reading about how the Ion Cannons had fired upon the Goa'uld ship, but failed. But it is possile that some of the tollans survived the attack, because as Tasha Yar noted in St: TNG, even during a famine or war, there are always survivors.

(in regards to that and the new weapon that the Tollans were using, why didnt they use THAT to destroy the motherships since the Trinium powers their phase-shift technology).

Comment

The ship would have fled off into hyperspace and arrived back in force to destroy the Tollan.

Comment

Thats only assuming that the ship would have known about the launch, if the missile was put into its phase-shifting mode, it could probably avoid sensors from detecting it, therefore taking the ship by surprise, but as Teal'c has said in the past, they do not think strategically since they have not been at war for many centuries.

Comment

perhaps wot is needed is more '' stupid '' thinking...hehe lets just say the words '' phaze shifting '' and '' a nuke '' come into mind lol
                          That wud beat any ship hahahaha
                          Zafrod

Comment

*******s

Comment

Well the only real people that can contact the nox are the tollan or the Asgard (even though they've lost touch. )
                              since they buried their gate. My guess in the tollan matter is that some tollan are on the nox planet and we could visit the Nox planet via the Prometheus.
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                              X