Good bye Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
    Yes, the rating system is unreliable. Plus, the viewing demographics are not distributed evently, you could miss 10 houses that watch Atlantis but not one that watches sports programs or things like that.

What is the big thing with recording it to watch later? I hate that, the only way I resort to that is if there is a vacation planned and there's no way I can watch it other than that. I like watching it live and I don't know about anyone else but I feel like I'm among the first to watch it when I do.

Vala,
    DVR is now a major factor in households. The second half of Season 3 being a little lower was most likely people DVR'ing the show. Joe M said the DVR makes a few tenths of a rating point difference. Adrift could of been a 1.4 or 1.5 once they added in the DVR numbers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
      With Adrift only getting a 1.2 rating, I have a feeling this is the last season.
      I'm surprised in hearing that Adrift only got a 1.2. Where are all the SciFi fans? Don't they know quality TV programming when it's right under their noses? Very disappointing to me. Oh well, I'm grateful for all these great years from SG1 and SGA and also SGU, which I haven't seen yet (DVD in the mail).
      - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        bye SGA, it was a great year with season 1. I won't miss you
        Are you being sarcastic here? How can you say you won't miss SGA? Care to explain yourself? I'll be waiting.
        - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
          Are you being sarcastic here? How can you say you won't miss SGA? Care to explain yourself? I'll be waiting.
          He has disliked SGA since The Siege has ended. One thing you'll learn on the forum is that their are many people who post who don't like the direction of the show and some people who hate the show all together
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
          X